Hi Stamping Friends!
It's the final day to register for my Musical Season Countdown To Christmas class! Today, I'm sharing a fun & fancy fold card from the class!
But first, I have an important update about the next Stamparatus reservation process...
Stamparatus Reservation Opens Again Tomorrow!
Important Changes In Reservation Process!
Update: Stamparatus Reservation Changes! During the last reservation window, the allotted Stamparatus quantity sold out in just 15 minutes! To prevent that, Stampin' Up! has announced some changes to the next reservation window, which opens again December 5 at 2pm MT.
- December 5-30 Reservation Window will continue to take reservation throughout the ENTIRE window and allow as many orders as they receive right up until December 30!
- Beginning March 19, they will ship Stamparatuses in the order the reservations were received (first in, first out) and continue through the next few months and beyond as product arrives in their warehouse. Because shipment dates are based on manufacturing lead times, not all of the reservations made during the December 5–30 window will ship on March 19 (as was previously announced).
- In order to accommodate demand, limits have changed as follows: one reservation per customer and one per demonstrator.
- Because we are not limiting the maximum number of reservations for the second window, we will not offer a third window. This is the last chance for you to reserve a Stamparatus before it becomes available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.
- If you pre-ordered during the previous window, you may order again this time.
How Does The Reservation Process Work? Starting tomorrow at 2pm MT, you'll be able to reserve your Stamparatus at my Online Store. You will see a reservation link on the Stamparatus product page. You'll need a customer account and a credit card number for your reservation, but your card will not be charged until the product ships next year. Once it becomes available, you will be asked to go back into your account to complete your order. At that time, you'll be able to add other products to your order. When you finalize your order, you'll also be able to earn Stampin' Rewards, add a Host Code, and/or qualify for Sale-a-Bration promotional items that will be available from Jan 3 through March 31. See complete details: Stamparatus FAQs PDF.
FREE Embellishments With Reservation With Me! Reserve your NEW Stamparatus from my Online Store during the December 5-30 reservation window and I'll send you a FREE Grab Bag of embellishments valued at least $15! This is an exclusive offer from Too Cool Stamping and reservations must be placed through my www.toocool.stampinup.net online store between December 5-30. Grab bag will be mailed out after payment for your order in 2018.
Musical Season Panel Pull-Out Cards
We'll be creating four of these fun Panel Pull-Out cards as part of my Musical Season class-to-go kit. I found this fun-fold style card at Splitcoast Stampers by one of my favorite stampers, Dawn Olchefske.
Pull-Out Panel—The panels begin with an 11" x 4/1/4" sheet of Whisper White card stock, scored along the 11" side at the 1-1/2", 3", 5-1/2" and 8" with the Simply Scored tool. You'll want to use a Bone Folder to really crease the folds very crisply, so the card will lay as flat as possible. I used Merry Music Designer Series Paper to decorate many the of the panels.
Decorating The Panels:
- Add a 1-1/4" x 4" Merry Music DSP to the first panel.
- Add a 2-1/4" x 4" Merry Music DSP to the third panel.
- Stamp a Bermuda Bay Musical Season border along the bottom of the 4th panel.
- Add a 12-3/4" x 4" Merry Music DSP to the fifth panel.
Adhere the folded piece with Tear & Tape Adhesive to a 3-1/4" x 4-1/2" Basic Black Mat, then adhere with more Tear & Tape to the card base.
Focal Point—I stamped the Musical Season sentiment in Memento Black ink onto a Whisper White Stitched Shapes die-cut oval, leaving some extra room at the bottom of the oval. Next, I stamped the holly leaves image in Memento Black ink onto Whisper White scrap and colored it in with Stampin' Blend markers. I die-cut the shape with the Musical Instruments Framelits, then adhered it to the oval, then popped up the oval onto the front panel. Be careful not to accidentally attach it to the other panels or it will not open properly.
Finally, I die-cut the treble clef symbol from Silver Foil and adhered it on the side with Glue Dots. I love this fun fold! So easy and unique!
Two Cool—Two of the four cards will have a Basic Black card base and a Cherry Cobbler mat under the folded panels. I moved the focal point up a little on this one.
I also changed up the papers on this one a little bit and stamped the border in black.
Shop Now For Items To Make These Projects