- NEW Occasions Catalog PDF—Browse The PDF.
- Sale-a-Bration Brochure—Earn exclusive items & extra goodies!
- Paper Pumpkin 3-Month Subscription—Only $55 thru March 31.
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- February Stamp-of-the-Month—Online class featuring Lift Me Up. Register by February 11. Details soon.
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—Local class January 26.
- Sale-a-Bration Celebration—Local & online. Exclusive FREE April 16 event you EARN!
►January Hostess Code: J47VBQN6—Online order code to qualify for the Sale-a-Bration Celebration!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Local New Stampers & Stamp Enthusiasts! It's the final day to RSVP for January's "Last Thursdays" card class coming up tomorrow, January 26! I have all the details below, along with details on my favorite card from the class!
Today, I'm sharing another card from that class featuring the awesome NEW Watercolor Pencils, which are so amazing that they are temporarily sold out...
Watercolor Pencils Availability: Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils are in such demand that they are now on backorder. Currently, you can still place an order for the pencils (#141709) and they will go into backorder, allowing you to get them shipped to you as soon as they become available again around February 13. Beginning Thursday, January 26 at noon (MT), they will not be orderable until after they have sufficient inventory in place.
►►Click Here To Order Watercolor Pencils Now so you can get them immediately when they are back in stock!
• • • • •
CASEd from Patty Bennett at Patty's Stamping Spot.
Sparkly Shimmer—I splattered the Clear Wink of Stella on this card. The spatters were much more fine with the clear pen, so there is a lovely layer of fine shimmer over the entire background...like fairy dust!
I layered the watercolor paper onto Pacific Point card stock. I also tried a different Dragonfly Dreams sentiment.
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear acrylic block. "Photopolymer" means see-thru stamps.
• • • • •
I'd Love To Hear From You!
Leave Me A Comment at the bottom of the page.
I can't wait for my class attendees to try their hands at this quick and easy background!
Until next time!