One Week Only—All Designer Fabrics Are 50% off!
Have you tried Stampin' Up! Designer Fabrics? If not, now is the perfect time! All Designer Fabrics are half-price through March 31, 2013.
Check out the complete selection of fabric at my Online Store.
- High quality fabric comes in extra-wide, 18" x 26" fat quarters.
- Designs coordinate with Designer Papers, colors, and accessories!
- Great for quilting & sewing projects!
- Also, fantastic for embellishments, home décor and more!
Check out this video for some awesome ideas for using Designer Fabrics (click to see the video from my blog post):
Order Your 50% off Fabric at my Online Store.
And, for even more savings, be sure to check out the Clearance Rack!
I still have a few more Quick & Cool technique cards to show you from my Too Cool Demo Team shoebox swap earlier this month. Today's project is definitely a "wow" that is super-easy!
Team member Jodi Geers brought this gorgeous Swallowtail card for us to complete at the swap. I love all of the colors and details in the wings, which we created using the Thumping Technique.
Basic Thumping Technique
- Ink up a detailed stamp in a light color.
- Using another color of marker, tap or "thump" the brush-tip end all over the image.
- Repeat the thumping process with other colors of markers, as desired, starting with the lightest colors first and moving on to the darker colors.
- Huff on the stamp to re-moisten it, then stamp onto card stock for a multicolor image.
For Jodi's card, we used Sahara Sand as the base color, then we thumped on So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, and Basic Gray. The card was finished with a Blooming With Kindness sentiment, and some Basic Gray Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon. It took less than 5 minutes to make this card! Awesome!
Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Swallowtail, Blooming With Kindness
- Ink—So Saffron, Tangerine Tango and Basic Grey Markers; Sahara Sand Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—So Saffron, Basic Gray, and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Basic Gray Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
So how are many of you enjoying the beautiful Spring snowstorm?! My Lucky-dog sure loves it!
He's so excited about the snow he's running around like a firecracker is up his butt! This was the best photo I could get of him and I had to hold him in place. Check out those snowballs on his legs! What you can't see are all the snowballs on his head from sniffing around in the snow. He's a happy, happy dogger!
Too Cool Promotion Quick Links!
Wow! This list just keeps growing and growing! There are so many exciting things happening with Stampin' Up! right now!
- Browse Spring Catalog—Flash Player
- Shop Spring Catalog—Online Store
- Sent With Love Promotion—Now Thru April 30.
- MyPaperPumpkin.com—Monthly Kit Subscription. Sign up by April 10.
- Best of 25 Years Stamps—New stamp set each month!
- NEW A Round Array Bundle—New catalog sneak peek thru May 30.
- NEW Price on MDS—Now only $19.95 for full software & content!
- The Basics Online Class—34 project lessons, only $14.95
- Photopolymer All-Clear Stamps—New Designer Typeset set!
- Fabric Frenzy—50% off all fabrics thru March 31.
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Cards Class—March 28 (possibly rescheduling to April 3)
- Wow Techniques Class—April 12
- Sale-A-Bration Celebration FREE Stamp Camp—April 20, 1-3pm.