- Shop Retired Items—While supplies last!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Occasions Catalog—All-new stamps, papers & accents!
Hi Stamping Friends,
There is just one month left of the current Annual Catalog, so I'm doing my best to stamp with many of my soon-to-retire items! You can see the complete Retired List PDF to see which products still remain, while supplies last!
Today's card features 12 Different Retiring products! Whoa! I'm not sure I could have highlighted many more retiring items on one card! LOL! Look for all 12 highlighted in Melon Mambo color!
Bloom For You Grateful Goodness Card
I pulled the color palette for this card from the retiring In Colors, focusing on Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow & Tangelo Twist.
Background Basics—I started by adding some colorful strips to a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Very Vanilla card stock. First I added a 3-3/4" x 1-1/2" piece of retiring Farmer's Market Designer Series Paper (1). Next, I adhered a strip of retiring Mossy Meadow Botanical Gardens Washi Tape (2) under that, and added a 3-3/4" x 1/4" strip of retiring Tangelo Twist card stock (3) at the seam.
Burlap Accent—For some natural texture, I pulled a couple strands from the retiring 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon (4) and wrapped them around the background layer, securing the ends with SNAIL. I tied a separate bow with two more pieces, then adhered it over the top with a Glue Dot.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped the greeting from the retiring Perfect Pennants (5) in retiring Blackberry Bliss ink (6) on the background before adhering the layer onto the retiring Blackberry Bliss card stock (7) base.
Bold Bloom—I stamped the retiring Bloom For You (8) individual flower in retiring Tangelo Twist ink (9) onto Very Vanilla card stock, then punched it with the coordinating Fun Flower Punch (10). I stamped it again in Rich Razzleberry ink, this time punching the center out with the retiring 7/8" Scalloped Circle Punch (11). The whole flower is popped up with Dimensionals.
Gold Flower Accent—I finished up the card with a retiring Gold Metallic Button (12), tied with more thread from the Burlap Ribbon and attached with a Glue Dot.
Two Cool—I created a second version with the same elements in a horizontal layout.
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—retiring Bloom For You (wood), retiring Perfect Pennants (clear, wood),
- Ink—retiring Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry & retiring Tangelo Twist Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—retiring Farmer's Market DSP; retiring Blackberry Bliss, retiring Tangelo Twist & Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—retiring Botanical Gardens Washi Tape, retiring 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon, retiring Gold Metallic Buttons
- Tools—retiring Fun Flower Punch, retiring 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
• • • • •
Until next time,
All retiring stamps will be guaranteed available thru May 22, then they will be while supplies last. Everything else is available while supplies last only, beginning immediately! All retired merchandise will be gone for good after May 31, 2016.