Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: Countdown To Christmas Class—Letterpress Winter. Register by Sept. 22
- CLASS: "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Sept. 25. RSVP by Sept. 24
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—For All Things. Register by Sept. 26
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse Holiday items Online
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Wonderful Washi Tape—After rounding the bottom corners of a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White, I began adding my diagonal elements. I started with the Crushed Curry stripes from the Color Me Autumn Washi Tape to act as a foundation for all of the other diagonal stripes to follow.
Next, I added a 1/2" strip of Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper and Blackberry Bliss Color Me Autumn Washi Tape above. Below, I stamped the "hello Fall" phrase in Blackberry Bliss, then added more Color Me Autumn Washi Tape in Cajun Craze and Blackberry Bliss.
Our class kit includes a full package of Color Me Autumn Washi Tape, so you'll be able to create any pattern that you like with the tape!
Gold Sequins—I finished off my diagonal background with three Gold Sequins, which were adhered with dots of Multipurpose Adhesive.
Lovely Leaves—I stamped the For All Things oak leaf in both Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry onto Whisper White card stock, then hand-cut them. I know...I'm sorry that there are not framelits or punches for this leaf shape, too! Don't worry! The shape is pretty easy to cut with the super-sharp points from your Paper Snips. The leaves are popped up with Dimensionals.
Gold Buttons—I added one of the pretty, new Gold Basic Metal Buttons where the leaves overlapped. Your class kit will contain 8 Gold Buttons, 2 each of 4 sizes, so you can choose the perfect one for your diagonal washi tape card.
TIP: Wanna know a secret? I've been cheating when it comes to tying bows on buttons. I don't bother trying to thread them anymore...I simply make a double-looped bow with the Linen Thread, then Glue Dot it onto the top. Bet you can't even tell the difference. Sure saves me time and frustration with my ever-deteriorating eyeballs.
My horizontal version is nearly identical. The only thing I changed was to flip my Color Me Autumn DSP to the Mossy Meadow dots side.
Which direction do you like better?
- Stamps—For All Things (wood)
- Ink—Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry Classic Ink
- Paper—Color Me Autumn DSP; Crushed Curry and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Color Me Autumn Washi Tape, Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Linen Thread
- Tools—Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, Paper Snips, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
October Countdown To Christmas Letterpress Winter Class
Let's Make Holiday Cards! Create 12 cards (6 each of 2 designs) in this stamp-a-stack style class on Saturday, October 4! Kit includes the Letterpress Winter Stamp set, a package of Frosted Sequins, and all the supplies you need to make the 12 cards! Class-To-Go Kits available.
See Complete Details For The Letterpress Winter Class!Pre-paid Registration by September 22, 2014. Contact me today!
October Stamp-of-the-Month For All Things Class
Create 5 Fall projects using the For All Things stamp set! Class Kit includes the stamp set, Color Me Autumn Washi Tape and 1/4 package of Gold Buttons, plus all the supplies you need for the projects! Class-To-Go Kits available. Demonstrators can purchase project-only class kits.
See Complete Details For The For All Things Class!
Pre-paid Registration by September 26, 2014. Contact me today!
Stampin' Up! Quick Links