- Shop Retired Items—While supplies last!
- Extra Stampin' Rewards—Hosts can earn $35 more reward dollars in June.
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Occasions Catalog—All-new stamps, papers & accents!
- May "Last Thursdays" Card Class—May 26, 6:30pm
Hi Stamping Friends,
One week from today is my next "Last Thursdays" class, and it's the final chance to play with retiring items! Hope you can join us!
May "Last Thursdays" Card Class
Thursday, May 26, 2016, 6:30pm. RSVP by Wednesday, May 25, at 5pm.
Create 4 cards using Too Cool techniques, plus envelopes. We'll be featuring lots of Occasions Catalog items and several soon-to-retire stamps, tools & accessories on those projects! You can also get a sneak peek of my retired Clearance Sale merchandise!
May "Last Thursdays" Projects
- Birthday Blooms Shimmery Watercolor Card—Gorgeous watercoloring on Shimmery White Paper!
- Thank My Lucky Stars Card—A cute, masculine thank you card with an astronomy theme!
- Party Wishes Washi Tape Card—Create a fun & festive washi tape background!
- Classic Guy Greetings Birthday Card—Perfect guy card for birthdays or Father's Day!
Class Fee—$10 OR it's FREE with a minimum order* placed at the event!
Class-To-Go Kits Available—Supplies are pre-cut—just add stamping & adhesives, per Stampin' Up! policy. PDF instructions will be emailed.
To-Go Kit Fee: $10, plus $6.45 for Priority Shipping. OR, get the kit for FREE when you place a minimum $50 order at my Online Store between March 27-30 at 5pm using this Host Code: 434UZAWF
Bring-A-Friend, Select a Bonus Gift—Bring a friend who has never been to my classes before and you'll both be able to select a 3-pack of handmade cards from my Card Basket!
*Fine Print: Minimum $20 order for FREE local class; $50 minimum order for a FREE Class-To-Go Kit with FREE shipping on your kit. Order may not be combined with other workshop, class, special events, or incentive orders. US residents only.
Contact Me To RSVP For The "Last Thursdays" Class!
CASEd from Peggy Tassler.
Party Wishes Washi Tape Cards—One of my favorite ways to use washi tape is to create a colorful, coordinating background or foundation for other stamped focal points. My friend Peggy Tassler shared a super-cute birthday card on our Too Cool team page last week that I knew I needed to try! Here is her card:
The only thing I really changed on my cards was that I kept the base a neutral white with a black mat, so my "Last Thursdays" stampers can select any washi tape combination they want.
Background Basics—I started by applying one strip of It's My Party Washi Tape diagonally across the center a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White card stock. Then, I continued to alternate different patterns of washi tape along side of the starter strip. I wrapped as many ends around the sides of the piece as I could, then trimmed any remaining ends with Paper Snips.
TIP: I laid my card stock on my table, not a piece of scrap paper, then added all of the tape with the torn ends hanging off the edges of the card stock. When the layer was completely filled in, I could peel up the whole piece easily from the table. It doesn't always come up so easily from a piece of scrap paper.
The washi tape background was matted on a 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" piece of Basic Black card stock, then adhered to a Whisper White card base.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped a Rose Wonder birthday greeting in Memento Black Ink onto the left side of a 3-3/4" x 1" strip of Whisper White. Love It: Can I just mention again that it's worth buying the Rose Wonder stamp set for the gorgeous greetings alone! It is my go-to sentiment set right now!
Bitty Balloons—I stamped the Party Wishes balloon stems onto the right side of the sentiment strip three times in Memento Black Ink. Next, I stamped the Party Wishes tiny balloons image in Crushed Curry ink onto Whisper White scrap paper, then punched them out with the Party Punch Pack trio of mini punches. Those are popped up with Dimensionals and hang off the edge of the sentiment layer for interest.
Bundle It NOW & Save—Purchase the Party Wishes stamp set & Party Punch Pack punches together in a bundle before May 31, 2016, and save 15% off the cost of purchasing them separately!
Finishing Touches—I added a Rhinestone Jewel for eye-catching sparkle.
Two Cool—There are so many cool patterns of washi tape in the It's My Party package that I had to try another color combo! This one features the Melon Mambo and Black patterns, which are reminding me of the new Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper and Washi Tape in the upcoming catalog! If you like this card, you are gonna love that Pop of Pink suite!
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Party Wishes (clear, wood) OR Party Wishes Bundle (clear, wood), Rose Wonder (photopolymer)
- Ink—Memento Black Ink; Crushed Curry (card #1), Melon Mambo (#2) Classic Ink
- Paper—Basic Black & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—It's My Party Washi Tape, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Party Punch Pack OR Party Wishes Bundle (clear, wood), Paper Snips, SNAIL, Dimensionals
• • • • •
Until next time,
The new 2016 Annual Catalog will be released on June 1, but you know you want a copy in your hands NOW! I am happy to offer you a catalog by request! I have them in my hands and ready to distribute! Here's how you can receive a copy:
Current Local & Online Customers—Receive the catalog absolutely FREE, by request.
Not A Too Cool Stamping Customer?—There are 3 ways to get a FREE catalog:
- Placing an order at my Online Store, using the Hostess Code 434UZAWF
- Picking one up at my Too Cool Stamping studio in Fort Wayne, IN
- Order One Starting May 23—I will provide more info on how you can get a FREE catalog and simply pay the cost to mail it to you. Per Stampin' Up! policy, I'm not allowed to collect money for catalog delivery fees until then.
All retiring stamps will be guaranteed available thru May 22, then they will be while supplies last. Everything else is available while supplies last only, beginning immediately! All retired merchandise will be gone for good after May 31, 2016.