Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- FREE Gift With Purchase—On qualifying orders thru May 15, 2015.
- 50% Off Paper Pumpkin For 2 Months—Use promo code SAVE50 to join.
- Retired List (sortable Excel file)—See which items are retiring on June 2.
- Occasions Catalog—Spring items available thru June 2, 2015
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- $25 Order = Choose Rhinestone or Pearl Jewels ($4.95 value)!
- $50 Order = Choose Blender Pens or Paper Snips! ($9.95 value)!
- $100 Order = $20 Stamp Set of Your Choice!
Offer good on individual customer orders placed through me locally or at my Online Store. You MUST use this Hostess Code to qualify: EBYE3ANV.
Very Important! Make sure you "allow my demonstrator to contact me" when you're checking out of my Online Store in order for me to see your information so I can send you your gift!
Fine Print: Good thru May 15, 2015 only. May not be used for club, class and workshop orders. May not be used in combination with any other Too Cool Stamping incentives. Qualifying order total is before shipping & tax. One gift per order. US residents only. I'll order it for you and send it to you at no additional cost.
Hi Stamping Friends!
Today, I'm sharing another one of the Sheltering Tree cards from my May Stamp-of-the-Month class. The class was supposed to happen tonight, but we had to cancel due to my family emergency. If you have already purchased the Class-To-Go Kit, I'll be ordering your kit supplies today!
* * * * *
Sheltering Tree Spring Heart Card
Background Basics—This card begins with a Blushing Bride card base and a 4" x 5-1/4" layer of Whisper White card stock on the card front.
Somber Tree Card Front & Sentiment—I started by stamping the bare Sheltering Tree image in Memento Black Ink onto a 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" piece of Smoky Slate, leaving plenty of room for the accents at the bottom. I added a Sheltering Tree sentiment underneath in Memento Black Ink.
Heart Spotlight—First, I used the retiring Hearts Collection Framelits (now sold out) to die-cut a window over part of the tree. Then, on a 3-1/4" square piece of Whisper White, I stamped the tree again in black and added the flowers in Blushing Bride ink over the top.
Finishing Touches—The bottom of the card features a strip of retiring Sweet Sadie Washi Tape (now 50% off). then I wrapped some Whisper White Baker's Twine around it.
Assembling The Layers—I adhered Dimensionals all over the back of the Smoky Slate window layer, especially all around the heart window. I carefully positioned the flowered tree to line up with the bare tree through the window and adhered them together. You may need to trim that if it's sticking out a bit. Then, add a little SNAIL to the back of the flowered piece and adhere the whole thing to the card front.
The tree is stamped in Early Espresso onto Crumb Cake card stock. And, I added some gold shimmering flowers on the spotlighted tree using the "snowflake" confetti stamp from the same set with the retiring Gold Encore Ink.
This time, I picked up the golden accents with some retiring Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape (now 50% off). Lovely!
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Sheltering Tree photopolymer
- Ink—Memento Black Ink (card #1); Early Espresso (card #2), Blushing Bride Classic Ink
- Paper—Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate (card #1), Crumb Cake (card #2) & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Sweet Sade Washi Tape (card #1), Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape (card #2), White Baker's Twine
- Tools—Hearts Collection Framelits (sold out), Big Shot, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Stampin' Quick Links