Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: TC Stamper Sampler—October 22.
- CLASS: Nov. Countdown To Christmas—Wonderous Wreath. Register by Oct. 22.
- CLASS: Nov. Stamp-of-the-Month—Festival of Trees. Register by Oct. 27.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse Holiday items Online
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: Pick A Pack of Paper Starter Kit Promo—Earn 6 packs of DSP!
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
The Candy Bar Pull Treat Holder is one of my favorite treats to make, partly because it's so easy to create, partly because it holds a candy bar, but mostly because of the "wow" factor! They are perfect treats for party favors, stocking stuffers, or sweet little gifts for co-workers, teachers and friends!
Create Your Own Candy Bar Pull Treat—You can find the instructions to make these at Splitcoast Stampers: Candy Bar Pull Treat Tutorial.
- Stamps—Merry Everything (wood) OR Merry Everything Bundle (wood)
- Ink—Cajun Craze Classic Ink
- Paper—Color Me Autumn DSP, Champagne Glimmer Paper; Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Color Me Autumn Washi Tape, Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon, Autumn Wooden Elements, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Note Tag Punch or Merry Everything Bundle (wood), Little Labels Punch Pack, Handheld Stapler, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Tree Décor—After adding a 2" wide All Is Calm matching belly band, I created a cute embellishment on the front with the Festival of Trees set. I started with a Deco Labels Collection die-cut in Pool Party. Next, I stamped the tree in Pear Pizzazz on Whisper White card stock and added the dots over the top in Lost Lagoon. It's punched out with the coordinating Tree Punch.
Bundle It & Save—Purchase the Festival of Trees stamp set and Tree Punch together in the Festival of Trees Bundle and save 15%! That discount is included in the price of my class kit!
Finishing Touches—Finally, the Good Greetings sentiment is stamped in Lost Lagoon on Whisper White and punched with the Modern Label Punch. All of the layers are adhered with Dimensionals. A couple of Rhinestone Jewels give it some sparkle.
- Stamps—Festival of Trees photopolymer OR Festival of Trees Bundle, Good Greeting Hostess set (wood)
- Ink—Pear Pizzazz and Lost Lagoon Classic Ink
- Paper—All Is Calm DSP; Pool Party and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—All Is Calm Washi Tape, Rhinestone Jewels, Pear Pizzazz Chevron Ribbon, Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon
- Tools—Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Modern Label Punch, Tree Punch OR Festival of Trees Bundle, Little Labels Punch Pack, Handheld Stapler, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
November Stamp-of-the-Month Festival of Trees Class
Create 6 coordinating projects featuring the Festival of Trees stamp set at this class on Thursday, November 13! Kit includes the Festival of Trees stamp set, Tree Punch, a full-size Hershey's candy bar, and all the supplies you need to make the 6 projects! Class-To-Go Kits are available. If you're a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you can order a projects-only version of this kit!
See Complete Details For The Festival of Trees Class!Pre-paid Registration by October 27, 2014. Contact me today!
TC Stamper Sampler: 5-Sheet Wonder Class
Stamp your own patterned paper with the Letterpress Winter set in blues and purples, then we'll cut it up to use to create 10 gorgeous, wintery cards! All of the basic elements on these cards are created with just 5 sheets of card stock! This is one cool class that you'll want to replicate with other stamp sets and color combinations! HURRY, class is next Wednesday, October 22! Class-To-Go Kits are available!
See Complete Details For The 5-Sheet Wonder Class!RSVP By Tuesday, October 21, 2014. Contact me today!
November Countdown To Christmas Wondrous Wreath Class
Let's Make Holiday Cards! Create 12 cards (6 each of 2 designs) in this stamp-a-stack style class on Saturday, November 8! Kit includes the Wondrous Wreath Stamp set, a full spool of 1/8" Gold Ribbon, and all the supplies you need to make the 12 cards! Class-To-Go Kits available. Be sure to upgrade to the Bundle to include the "must-have" Wonderful Wreath Framelits for easy cut-outs!
See Complete Details For The Wondrous Wreath Class!Pre-paid Registration by October 22, 2014. Contact me today!