►►►Use This Hostess Code When Ordering: FD7WJ3XH◄◄◄
Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Sale-A-Bration Celebration—Earn your invitation now for April 19 event!
- CLASS: Stamper Sampler—Birthday Card Stamp-a-Stack. March 18. RSVP by March 17.
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Butterfly Basics. April 9. Register by March 24.
- Sale-A-Bration Promotion—Learn how to earn FREE goodies thru March 31!
- 4 NEW Sale-A-Bration Items—4 more Sale-A-Bration selections thru March 31!
- Occasions Catalog—Spring items available thru June 2, 2015
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
We're stocking up on birthday cards at my next Stamper Sampler Class! We'll be making 12 quick & cute cards, 3 each of 4 different styles for only $20! Wanna join us?!
Stamper Sampler Class—Birthday Card Stamp-A-Stack
Wednesday, March 18, 2015, at 6:30pm.
See complete details of the Birthday Stamp-a-Stack!
Contact Me To Attend The Birthday Card Stamp-A-Stack Class!
Let's take a closer look at card design #2 from the Birthday Card Stamp-A-Stack Class! You can see the first card design on yesterday's post.
Stamp-A-Stack #2: Crazy About You Birthday Floral—I love the clean look of the bold, bright flowers on this pretty card. It's a quick card, too, so it's great for mass-producing!
CASEd from Jill Hilliard from Jills Card Creations.
Background Basics—My 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White background was stamped twice with the Crazy About You leaves in Old Olive ink to provide a foundation for my flowers.
Washi Tape Accent—I added a line of Stacked With Love black striped washi tape in between the leaves for a contrasting accent. The layer is mounted on a Melon Mambo card base.
Crazy Flowers—I stamped the larger Crazy About You flower in Melon Mambo ink onto Whisper White, then punched it with the coordinating Flower Medallion Punch. I stamped the smaller flower in Coastal Cabana ink and punched it with the coordinating 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch. Both blooms are popped with Dimensionals and topped with a Rhinestone Jewel.
Sweet Sentiment—I absolutely adore the look of the Butterfly Basics sentiments and thought the cursive font complemented the large flowers nicely. I stamped the greeting in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added another Rhinestone accent.
Two Cool—I changed the direction of the washi tape on my second version and added more leaves. I still had plenty of room to add the larger Butterfly Basics birthday greeting at the bottom.
Three Cool—For the third card, I tried a horizontal version that left perfect spacing for the longer birthday greeting.
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Crazy About You (clear, wood, photopolymer), Butterfly Basics (clear, wood, photopolymer)
- Ink—Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Old Olive, Coastal Cabana & Melon Mambo Classic Ink
- Paper—Melon Mamabo & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Stacked With Love Washi Tape, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Flower Medallion Punch, 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Check out all of the exclusive Sale-A-Bration items you can earn for FREE this year! Browse the Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF.
Sale-A-Brate Now...To Celebrate Later!
I'll be hosting a very special event after Sale-A-Bration where I spoil you! It's a Sale-A-Bration Celebration! We'll have make & takes, gifts, prizes, specials, refreshments and more! Mark your calendars for Sunday, April 19!
Simply participate in the Sale-A-Bration promotion by spending a total of $150, hosting a $150 workshop, or purchasing a Starter Kit before March 31, 2015. See complete details, including online To-Go options!
Stampin' Quick Links