- NEW Occasions Catalog PDF—Browse The PDF.
- Sale-a-Bration Brochure—Earn exclusive items & extra goodies!
- Paper Pumpkin 3-Month Subscription—Only $55 thru March 31.
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- February Stamp-of-the-Month—Online class featuring Lift Me Up. Register by February 20.
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Try out the 3 Brand New Sale-a-Bration 2nd Release items!
- Sale-a-Bration Celebration—Local & online. Exclusive FREE April 16 event you EARN!
►February Hostess Code: A9A49SWG—Online order code to qualify for the Sale-a-Bration Celebration!
Hi Stamping Friends!
It's the LAST DAY to register for my February Stamp-of-the-Month Class featuring the delightful Lift Me Up stamp set. Don't forget...when you purchase the Up & Away Thinlits as a bundle add-on, you'll also be able to select a FREE Sale-a-Bration item of your choice!
Today, I'm sharing the last card design from the class and it's a Too Cool fun-fold style! I'll have it all pre-cut and ready-to-assemble in your class kit!
• • • • •
Lift Me Up Multi-Panel Cards—I love these fun-fold cards that can be displayed easily on a desk, bookshelf or nightstand to remind the recipient that you're thinking of them! You'll receive all the pre-cut supplies to create two of these cards in my Lift Me Up Class Kit!
Multi-Panel Card Base—Although this card looks complicated to create, it's really not that difficult at all! Here are the step-by-step instructions:
- Start with a 4-1/4" x 11" sheet of card stock.
- Using your Paper Trimmer, and starting 1" from the edge of the long side, make a cut from the 1" mark to the 6-1/2" mark.
- Flip your your card stock over, and make another cut on the other side. 1" in, from the 1" to the 6-1/2" mark.
- Turn card stock 90°, then make scores along the cut mark at the 1" marks to the edges of the paper, at the 2" mark to the edges of the paper, at the 5-1/2" mark between the cuts, and at the 6-1/2" mark to the edges of the paper.
Your cuts and scoring should look like this:
Then it's just a matter of decorating the panels!
Background Basics—I used the coordinating Carried Away Designer Series Paper, a Sale-a-Bration selection, to decorate the three small panels. The pieces for the two side panels measure 3/4" x 4-1/2" and the center panel piece measures 2" x 4-1/4".
Beautiful Balloons—I stamped the Lift Me Up hot air balloon images in Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder, then die-cut them with the Up & Away Thinlits dies. They are popped up onto the center panel with Dimensionals.
Finishing Touches—I tied some Watermelon Wonder Striped Satin Ribbon around the center panel for a big splash of color. I think I might go back and add some Rhinestones on the balloons, as well.
Sweet Sentiment—I wanted a two-color look for the sentiment, so I used the Watermelon Wonder and Night of Navy markers to color on the rubber then stamp onto a 3-1/2" x 3/4" piece of Whisper White card stock. I fishtailed the ends with super-sharp Paper Snips, then popped it up with Dimensionals.
Inside The Card—I stamped the same Lift Me Up hot air balloon images in Night of Navy and Watermelon Wonder on the 4" x 4" Whisper White piece for the inside.
Folds Flat For Easy Mailing—I love that while the card can stand up on display, it's also designed to fold flat and fit into an A2 Medium Envelope!
Two Cool—I did a second version with some different Carried Away DSP on the side panels. I also tried a different sentiment...there are so many great ones in this stamp set!
Products You'll Need To Make This Project
• • • • •
I'd Love To Hear From You!
Leave me a comment at the bottom of the page!
Until next time!
Thursday, February 23, 2017, 6:30pm.
RSVP by 8pm on Wednesday, February 22—Sign Up Today!
Earn exclusive products January 4 thru March 31, 2017. Browse the Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF