- Extra Stampin' Rewards—Hosts can earn $35 more reward dollars in June.
- Select 2 FREE Stamp Sets With Starter Kit—June 1-30.
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Request A FREE Catalog—Learn how!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
- 2016 In Color Club—5-color class kits over 5 months! Sign up by June 15.
- 2016 Too Cool NEW Paper Share—Sample of 135 papers! Sign up by June 15.
- Too Cool Team Meeting & Swap—June 13. New members welcome!
- BIG BOGO Bash Event—Huge Retired Clearance Sale! June 26, 1-6pm.
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—June 30, 6:30-8:30pm.
Hi Stamping Friends!
Every time a new Stampin' Up! catalog is released, I like to make a list of my Top 10 must-have picks! I have to admit that this might be the most difficult year yet! There are SO MANY amazing new items in the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog, so many bundles, papers, stamps & embellishments that I want, how can I possibly narrow it down?!
Top 10 Essential Must-Have Picks—Below is a list of items that made my very first order because of their ultimate awesomeness! The items that I HAD to try out first. The ones that I think will be instant classics! Sometimes it's a group of items, because I couldn't help but cheat a little. Here goes...in no particular order...
1) Big Shot Platform (142802)—Ok, I was wrong. There is one item that is the most important must-have of the catalog. The new Big Shot Platform is a necessity for all Big Shot users! This dual-platform set is replacing the Multipurpose Platform and it's been designed to make die-cutting those intricate dies easier than ever before! The platform is actually raised a little bit in the center to provide just the right amount of pressure. Now, instead of running an intricate Thinlit through several times, or using shims, or picking out the half-cut pieces, we will get a perfectly clean cut with just two passes through the machine! The Thin Die Adapter lays on top of the Big Shot Platform for die-cutting, then can be removed for running through embossing folders.
►The Big Shot Platform will come with all new Big Shots, instead of the Multipurpose Platform, from now on.
Big Shot Die-Cutting Tips—Check out this Big Shot Platform Overview Video for tips on how and when to use the new Big Shot Platform and all of the Big Shot accessories, to have the most die-cutting success!
2) Oh Happy Day Card Kit (142725)—I was so happy to see a brand new, all-inclusive card kit in the new catalog! Like the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit introduced last year (and still available this year), the new Oh Happy Day Card Kit has EVERYTHING that a new stamper needs to create 20 unique cards! The kit includes a 13-image stamp set with an acrylic block, ink pad, envelopes, and all of the pre-printed, pre-cut supplies & embellishments for making all 20 cards. Just add adhesive. And, it's all at an AMAZING price—$35.00!
It's a terrific value for any stamper!
- New Stampers—Get a taste of stamping without a big investment!
- Busy Stampers—Take the portable kit on-the-go and assemble them quickly.
- Avid Stampers—Use the stamp set & card parts to create custom projects.
- Group Activity—For women's groups, church groups, girls night out, teens, retirees, birthday parties & more!
Oh Happy Day Kit Tips—Check out this Oh Happy Day Card Kit Video for details & helpful hints!
3) Copper Embossing Powder (141636) & Copper Metallic Thread (141696)—Copper metallic accents are making a trendy come-back this year! Stampin' Up! used to carry copper embossing powder many years ago, and I never parted with it. I've always been a fan of copper and I can't wait to get my hands on the copper thread! It think it will look amazing with the new In Colors! More please!
4) In Color Ruched Ribbon—I am completely in love with the new In Colors this year, but the new Ruched Ribbon is my absolute fave! Honestly, it wouldn't matter what color this ribbon was in, I just love the soft, puckered look that is so easy to tie! Talk about perfect bows! It comes in Dapper Denim (141424), Emerald Envy (141425), Flirty Flamingo (141426), Peekaboo Peach (141427) & Sweet Sugarplum (141428).
It's SO Popular Already...—The Ruched Ribbon has been such a huge hit with stampers that Stampin' Up! is having a hard time keeping it in stock! As of Friday, June 3, Dapper Denim & Flirty Flamingo were on backorder until early July, and the remaining colors are low in inventory. I encourage you to be patient; these ribbons are worth the wait!
5) Floral Boutique Suite—Stampin' Up! prides itself on amazing coordination, and I love when they offer coordinating products in suites! My hands-down favorite suite in the new catalog is the Floral Boutique Suite, featuring the super-gorgeous Detailed Floral Thinlits! The intricate cuts of the dies, the lovely fonts in the matching Floral Phrases stamp set (141767 clear, 141764 wood), and the beautiful Night of Navy patterns in the Floral Boutique DSP (141663) and Floral Boutique Washi Tape (141664) provide so many elegant project-making possibilities! I also love it because the colors & patterns remind me of my grandma's old blue patterned dinnerware!
Detailed Floral Die-Cutting Tips—Check out this Detailed Floral Thinlits Video to see these intricate dies combine to create elegant backgrounds & borders!
6) Flourish Thinlits Dies (141478)—Stampin' Up! really has out-done themselves this year when it comes to stunning new thinlits dies! I mean look at all of the fabulous die-cuts that come in this set! So much loveliness! Flourishes, flowers, leaves & borders galore! Pair them up with the greetings and coordinating images in the Flourishing Phrases stamp set (141534 clear, 141531 wood), and you have all the makings of a quick & adorable project for a variety of occasions!
Flourish Thinlits Die-Cutting Tips—Check out this Flourish Thinlits Video for project ideas & die-cutting tips!
7) Labeler Alphabet (141936)—I think this photopolymer alphabet set will be a HUGE hit! It includes 101 images of letters, punctuation and shapes that are reminiscent of the tape that comes out of a labeling gun. Not only do you get the complete alphabet in two styles, but you also have extras of the most popular letters so that you can arrange your custom words on the block at the same time for easier stamping! What a fun way to personalize projects, especially gift tags! Oh, and did I mention it's only $17?!
8) Bunch of Blossoms Bundle (142345)—Oh my goodness! This Bunch of Blossoms (141573) flower set is so fun and unique and versatile that I simply can't be without it! It's a three-step stamping set, complete with line images, solid images and highlight images that can be used alone or in combination. Then, add the coordinating Blossom Builder Punch (141469), and you can build these pretty petals and leaves into all sorts of 3-petal, 4-petal, 5-petal & 6-petal flowers, as well as layered 3D flowers, flower buds and even side flower shapes!
Bunch of Blossoms Ideas—Check out this Bunch of Blossoms Video to see some of the ways you can use this sweet and very versatile combo!
9) Ready To Pop Bundle (142284)—I always love a great box shape, so I think the new Popcorn Box Thinlits (141473) are a fun addition to the catalog! Just so you know...it's a small box, only 3-5/8" tall and 2-1/4" wide, so don't let the photo mislead you into thinking it's a full-size popcorn box. I think it's even more adorable in it's smaller size, and it's still plenty big enough to hold all kinds of goodies! And the Ready To Pop (141513) stamped embellishments you can add to the box are absolutely darling! This will be a box shape that can be easily modified to create smaller and larger boxes, too. As stampers have a chance to play with it more, expect to see fun variations!
Popcorn Box Tips & Tricks—Check out this Popcorn Box Thinlits Video to see tips on how to assemble & decorate your popcorn box!
10) Clear Tiny Treat Boxes (141699)—Remember the 2" x 2" x 2" kraft colored Tiny Treat Boxes that just retired? Well now we have a clear acetate version of the same box! This makes decorating it super easy! Fill the box with colorful treats, then tie it up with a pretty ribbon and add a hand-made tag! Or, I love the idea of lining the insides of the box with Designer Series Paper strips, like the second photo shown above. You could easily add sequins, jewels or other accents like punched sentiment labels to the sides with Glue Dots or dimensionals, too. Dress them up for elegant occasions or make them fun & whimsical! It's a tiny, blank canvas of treat box goodness!
• • • • •
Until next time,
The NEW 2016-2017 Annual Catalog Is Here!
Request Your FREE Catalog!
I'm happy to send you a NEW Catalog! Learn how!
Two Cool Ways To Earn FREE Stamps In June!
#1 Earn Extra Stampin' Rewards!—Earn $35 in extra Stampin' Rewards dollars to spend when you have a minimum $350 workshop or individual order! Learn more about the Extra Stampin' Rewards Promotion!
#2 Purchase A $99 Starter Kit, Select Two FREE Stamps!—Select Two Stamp Sets of your choice with the purchase the $99 Starter Kit! Learn more about the More Stamps Please Promotion.
I'm so excited to once again offer a fun & affordable way for you to be able to try ALL of the awesome Designer Series Papers from the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog! Receive 135 sheets of all-new 6x6" DSP & Specialty papers, plus 8 Bonus Doilies—all for $34.50, plus shipping!
Contact Me Today To Reserve Your Spot!
A budget-friendly way to get all the NEW In Color products, plus supplies for making 20 matching cards & FREE rewards! Learn more: 2016 In Color Club!