Spring Spectacular Classes & Stamp Club—Sign Up Ends January 18
Each monthly kit includes a featured stamp set from the Spring Occasions Catalog, coordinating products and all the supplies for 3 amazing projects! Plus, club members will earn $25 in hostess benefits during one month! The club runs January thru May, or order your Class-To-Go Kits individually, too. See complete details: Spring Spectacular Class Series.
Deadline for the Stamp Club and January Peachy Keen Class-To-Go Kit ends January 18. Contact me today!
Hi Stamping Friends,
Today is your Last Chance to RSVP for my Wow Techniques Class tomorrow night!
Join us at my Wow Techniques Class on Friday, January 17th, at 6:30pm, in my Too Cool Stamping Studio. Cost is $15 or FREE with a minimum order placed at the event. Class-To-Go Kits are available by request.
* * * * *
Today, I'm featuring one of the projects we're doing at class and it is a "wow" for sure!
It's called the Two-Tiered Eclipse Technique and it was created by Kirsteen Gill at Creatin' With Kirsteen.
Stamping that cascades off of one layer onto another layer is a fun technique I've been playing with for a while, see my Leadership swap card. But, I love Kirsteen's twist of using it to camouflage a word!
Two-Tier Eclipse—I stamped the So Very Grateful designs on the 5-1/2" x 2-1/4" Whisper White background with StazOn Black Ink. Unlike double-time or triple-time stamping, the Typeset Alphabet die-cut letters are added afterward. It's a two-step stamping process that involves positioning the images onto the letters with vellum and a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.
You can purchase Kirsteen's step-by-step tutorial at Creatin' With Kirsteen. Or, come to my Wow Techiques Class tomorrow night and I'll show you how!
I colored the images with Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party and So Saffron Markers.
Sparkle It Up! Once the letters were popped up, I colored over them with a 2-Way Glue Pen and added some Dazzling Diamonds to make them stand out a little more! Love those sparklies!
Decorative Dots Sneak Peek! My card base is Marina Mist and I added a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" piece of Wild Wasabi card stock that's been embossed with the Decorative Dots Texture Impressions Folder. That folder will be available in the upcoming Sale-A-Bration Flyer as a FREE item that you can select!
It's tied with some Pool Party Seam Binding.
My second version features the color combination of Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz.
I finished off both cards with a sentiment from the new Geometrical set, stamped in the same color as the background paper. Pretty, pretty, pretty!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—So Very Grateful (wood), Geometrical (wood)
- Ink—StazOn Black; Marina Mist, Pool Party, So Saffron and Wild Wasabi (card #1); Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz (card #2) Markers; Marina Mist (card #1) and Strawberry Slush (card #2) Classic Ink
- Paper—Vellum Card Stock; Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi (card #1), Strawberry Slush and Crisp Cantaloupe (card #2), So Saffron and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Dazzling Diamonds, Pool Party Seam Binding (card #1), Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding - retired (card #2)
- Tools—Decorative Dots Texture Impressions Folder (SAB item coming soon), Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies, Big Shot, 2-Way Glue Pen (card #2), Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Dotto or other temporary adhesive, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Want to learn how to make this pretty card? Come to my Wow Technique Class tomorrow! You'll be able to choose which color combination you want to create, too! Class-To-Go Kits are available by request! Contact me!
Too Cool Events!
- Wow Techniques Class—January 17 <<<rescheduled
- January Spring Spectacular Registration—Ends Jan. 18
- Full Spring Classes Event Schedule
- Demo Shoebox Swap—January 20 <<<rescheduled
- Sale-A-Bration Kick-Off Pre-Party—Jan. 25, RSVP by Jan. 22.
- "Last Thursdays" Class—January 30
Don't Miss These!
- Sale-A-Bration Promotion Begins—Janaury 28, 2014
- Clearance Rack Blitz—More items added Dec. 27th!
- New Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
- Whole Lot of Love—Valentine's products available through Jan. 27.
- Weekly Deals—New specials start every Tuesday!