Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- FREE Gift With Purchase—On qualifying orders thru May 15, 2015.
- 50% Off Paper Pumpkin For 2 Months—Use promo code SAVE50 to join.
- Retired List (sortable Excel file)—See which items are retiring on June 2.
- Occasions Catalog—Spring items available thru June 2, 2015
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- $25 Order = Choose Rhinestone or Pearl Jewels ($4.95 value)!
- $50 Order = Choose Blender Pens or Paper Snips! ($9.95 value)!
- $100 Order = $20 Stamp Set of Your Choice!
Offer good on individual customer orders placed through me locally or at my Online Store. You MUST use this Hostess Code to qualify: EBYE3ANV.
Very Important! Make sure you "allow my demonstrator to contact me" when you're checking out of my Online Store in order for me to see your information so I can send you your gift!
Fine Print: Good thru May 15, 2015 only. May not be used for club, class and workshop orders. May not be used in combination with any other Too Cool Stamping incentives. Qualifying order total is before shipping & tax. One gift per order. US residents only. I'll order it for you and send it to you at no additional cost.
Hi Stamping Friends!
Just a reminder that it's the LAST DAY to take advantage of my Too Cool Retirement Special. Receive a FREE Gift when you place an order of $25, $50 or $100. See details above!
Today, I'm sharing another one of the Sheltering Tree cards from my May Stamp-of-the-Month class and oooh, it's one of my favorites!
* * * * *
Autumn Leaves Sheltering Tree Card
Tree & Leaves—I stamped the bare tree image in Early Espresso ink. For the leaves, I inked up the big tree foliage image in Crushed Curry first, then used my Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Marker to "thump" some color onto the image. In other words, I tapped my brush tip marker end randomly all over the inked stamp to transfer color. When I stamped with it, you can see lots of variation in the leaves. Cool!
Lawn & Leaves—Underneath the tree, I stamped the Sheltering Tree swatch image in Pear Pizzazz several times until I got the coverage I wanted for the lawn. There's a small stamp in the set that has a bunch of leaves (or flowers if you use it for spring) and that's what I used to make the Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze pile of leaves. I stamped the Early Espresso rake leaning up against the tree.
Sweet Curved Sentiment—One fun benefit of photopolymer stamps is that they are flexible enough to allow you to bend the images. The sentiment I wanted to use was a bit too long for the space, so I tried curving it a bit on my block and I LOVE the result! It's stamped in Early Espresso ink.
This time, instead of "thumping" the color with a marker, I used an ink pad. Ink the leaves up with the lighter Crushed Curry ink first, then dab the corner of the Cajun Craze pad randomly over the stamp for variegated color.
Doesn't this make a lovely "Thinking of You" card for fall birthday card? And, I love that it's made without special tools and without the need to add any extra frills and accessories! It's a simple, yet stunning, design for stamping a stack of note cards to keep on hand!
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Sheltering Tree photopolymer
- Ink—Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Marker; Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze & Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink
- Paper—Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry & Whisper White card stock
- Tools—Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Stampin' Quick Links