"Last Thursdays" Card Class—RSVP Today!
Join us as we create 4 fabulous cards with envelopes. This month we'll feature some of the retiring products for the very last time!
It's your absolute LAST CHANCE to order any remaining retiring products from the current catalog!
Cost is $10 or FREE with a minimum qualifying order at the event.
Please RSVP By Today, May 28, 2014, at 5pm.
Become A Stampin' Up! Demonstrator For Only $50!
May 28th Thru June 30th Only!
$50 Starter Kit Option—Join my Too Cool Demo Team for half the price! Now you can experience all of the benefits of being a demonstrator for the super-low price of only $50! WOW! Select up to $55 worth of supplies to make up your customized Starter Kit, and begin enjoying the benefits immediately!
$99 Starter Kit Option—Still want the bigger kit? The traditional $99 Starter Kit is always available! Select up to $125 worth of your choice of current products with this larger, fully customizable kit!
- Automatic 20% Discount On Every Order!
- 30% Discount On Your First $150 Order!
- Pre-Order New Catalog Products Today!
- Hobby & Business Demos Welcome!
- Learn More: Join My Team - Benefits
I'd Love For You To Join My Team! Whether you're around the Fort Wayne area, or anywhere in the country, I'd love to have you join my Too Cool Demo Team! I have local monthly meetings & swaps, an exclusive Too Cool Business Builders Blog, and you can connect with other team members on our Facebook Group.
5 Too Cool Reasons To Join Now:
- Big New Catalog Wish List? Save On Stamping Supplies!
- Need Extra Cash? It's A Fun, Flexible Way To Earn Extra Money!
- Stamping Friends! Meet Other Enthusiastic Stampers Just Like You!
- Opportunity To Earn Incentives & Trips!
- Former Demos—Re-Join At A Low Price!
Ready To Join My Team? It's easy! Get Started now.
Have Questions? I'm happy to chat with you about this opportunity with no obligation! Contact me!
____________________________________________________________________Hi Stamping Friends!
- Start with two pieces of card stock, one Basic Black and one Whisper White, and cut it to fit the size of the stamp image. I made my card stock 3-1/2" x 4-1/2" because the Beautifully Baroque wood block was that size.
- Rub both pieces of card stock with the Embossing Buddy pad to eliminate static & fingerprints.
- Stamp the image in VersaMark onto the white card stock, centering it as much as possible. Use the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig if necessary for accurate placement. Emboss with Black Embossing Powder.
- Repeat the stamping on the black card stock, and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Use your Stampin' Trimmer to cut both images down the center.
- Match up the opposite sides and trim any edges that are not aligned flush. TIP: You can temporarily adhere them to a small scrap piece in order to match them up and trim the edges.
- Adhere the pieces onto a contrasting mat frame.
View the Split Negative Tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers, for more details.
* * * * *
After embossing and trimming, I matted my pieces side-by-side onto a 3-5/8" x 4-5/8" piece of Basic Gray card stock, then adhered it to a Whisper White card base.
Elegant Sentiment—The greeting is from the retiring Sweet Essentials stamp set, stamped in Tuxedo Black ink onto a 1/2" wide strip of Whisper White scrap. I hand-trimmed the ends into fish-tails and popped up the sentiment with Dimensionals.
Jewels—I decorated the design with one Large Rhinestone (these are retiring), and three smaller Rhinestone Jewels.Taffeta Bow—I had some extra Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon that was retired from last year, so I used that to add a little bit of soft, elegant texture. Attached with a Glue Dot.
I made the second version into a wedding card and used the retiring Large Pearls and Pearl Jewels for decorative accents. Lovely!Complete Supplies List (retiring):
- Stamps—Beautifully Baroque, Sweet Essentials (wood)
- Ink—VersaMark; Tuxedo Black Momento Ink (new catalog)
- Paper—Basic Black, Basic Gray and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Large Rhinestones & Rhinestone Jewels (card #1), Large Pearls & Pearl Jewels (card #2), Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Black Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder.
- Tools—Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Stampin' Trimmer, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create this project & more at my Online Store!
Retired Stamps & Accessories—While Supplies Last!
Don't Miss These!
- Spring Occasions Catalog PDF—Or, Browse Online.
- NEW Project Life Product Line—Sneak peek products available!
- Pre-Paid Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions—Now available for easy ordering!
- Clearance Rack Blitz—While supplies last!
- NEW Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
- Weekly Deals—New specials start every Tuesday!