Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Holiday Catalog—All-new seasonal stamps, papers & accents!
- Countdown To Christmas Series—November features Flurry of Wishes.
- Stamper Sampler—Try 4 cool background techniques! October 8, 6:30pm.
- Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Happy Scenes. Canceled.
- Paper Pumpkin Turns Pink—Stampin' Up donating for every subscriber by Oct. 10.
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
Hi Stamping Friends!Today, I'm sharing the final project from my Stamper Sampler Too Cool Backgrounds class coming up tomorrow! I'd love for you to join us! Please RSVP by today, October 7, at 5pm.
Paper Pumpkin is turning pink this month to help support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation! You can help by becoming a Paper Pumpkin subscriber anytime between now and October 10.
- $2 will be donated for every brand new subscriber!
- $1 will be donated for every existing subscriber!
- The boxes will be pink, but the projects are not!
* * * * *
Don't miss the new Weekly Deals! This week you can save on the Hamburger Box Die, Gusseted Cellophane Bags, Fast Fuse Refills, White Perfect Accents and more! Sale prices good thru Monday, October 12, 2015.
Sweet Sentiment—This time, I tried a different Lots of Joy sentiment in Garden Green ink, with the stripes across the label in Mint Macaron ink.
Ornament & Finishing Touches—The Lots of Joy ornament is stamped in Real Red ink and punched with the 1-1/2" Circle Punch. The Silver Glimmer hanger was die-cut using the Delicate Ornaments Framelits and adhered with a Glue Dot. Rather than wrapping the Silver Cording around the card, I added a simple bow to the bottom of the label.
Complete Supplies List—"Clear mount" is a rubber stamp to be used on a clear acrylic block, "Photopolymer" is the see-thru style of stamps, also used with acrylic blocks.
- Stamps—Lots of Joy (clear, wood)
- Ink—Garden Green, Mint Macaron (card #2), Pool Party (card #1) & Real Red Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—Silver Glimmer Paper; Mint Macaron (card #2), Pool Party (card #1), Real Red & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details, Silver Cording Trim, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Lots of Labels Framelits, Perfect Pines Framelits (card #1), Delicate Ornaments (card #2), Big Shot, Tree Punch (card #1), 1-1/2" Circle Punch (card #2), Simply Scored, Diagonal Plate, Sponge Daubers (card #2), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Class Fee: $15 or FREE with a minimum qualifying order. More details coming soon!
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave me a comment at the bottom of the page!