Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- FREE Gift With Purchase—On qualifying orders thru May 15, 2015.
- Retired List (sortable Excel file)—See which items are retiring on June 2.
- Occasions Catalog—Spring items available thru June 2, 2015
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- $25 Order = Choose Rhinestone or Pearl Jewels ($4.95 value)!
- $50 Order = Choose Blender Pens or Paper Snips! ($9.95 value)!
- $100 Order = $20 Stamp Set of Your Choice!
Offer good on individual customer orders placed through me locally or at my Online Store. You MUST use this Hostess Code to qualify: EBYE3ANV.
Very Important! Make sure you "allow my demonstrator to contact me" when you're checking out of my Online Store in order for me to see your information so I can send you your gift!
Fine Print: Good thru May 15, 2015 only. May not be used for club, class and workshop orders. May not be used in combination with any other Too Cool Stamping incentives. Qualifying order total is before shipping & tax. One gift per order. US residents only. I'll order it for you and send it to you at no additional cost.
Hi Stamping Friends!I wanted to start by giving a shout out to all of my Too Cool Team members who participated in the shoebox swap last night! My world is still very crazy, so this was the first swap I wasn't able to attend. I'm so happy that Jodi Geers took over hosting duties so that the show could go on! I hope you all had an amazing time and I can't wait to see what you created!
Painter's Tape Triple Color Background—What really makes this card extra-cool is the trio of colors in the background that Jodi created using the Painter's Tape technique. To make each line of color, she simply inked up a piece of 1" wide painter's tape by laying it directly on the ink pad, then laying the tape over the 3" square piece of Very Vanilla card stock to transfer the color. Looks like she used Old Olive, Hello Honey and Soft Sky for her landscape colors.Trees & Sentiment—After covering the layer with colors, she stamped a silhouette of the Lovely As A Tree image in Early Espresso and added a Something To Say sentiment in the same color. The focal point is layered onto a 3-1/8" square and adhered to the card front with SNAIL.
Finishing Touches—Jodi finished her card with a Neutrals Button tied with Linen Thread and attached with a Glue Dot.I love how it turned out and I love how this timeless look could be used for not only birthday, but just about any occasion! Great job, Jodi!
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Lovely As A Tree (clear, wood), Something To Say (clear, wood)
- Ink—Early Espresso, Old Olive, Hello Honey & Soft Sky Classic Ink
- Paper—Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky & Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Neutrals Buttons, Linen Thread
- Tools—Woodgrain Texture Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Glue Dots, Painter's Tape, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Stampin' Quick Links