Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: TC Stamper Sampler—October 22.
- CLASS: Nov. Countdown To Christmas—Wonderous Wreath. Register by Oct. 22.
- CLASS: Nov. Stamp-of-the-Month—Festival of Trees. Register by Oct. 27.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse Holiday items Online
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: Pick A Pack of Paper Starter Kit Promo—Earn 6 packs of DSP!
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- Start with the largest snowflake in Island Indigo. Stamp in a diagonal pattern and rotate the stamp 90° each time you stamp it.
- Stamp the medium size snowflake in Perfect Plum in between each of the large flakes.
- Stamp the smallest snowflake in Blackberry Bliss between the largest ones to fill in the spaces.
- Stamp the medium snowflake in Soft Sky over any remaining white spots on the sheet.
- Optional: Add small snowflakes in Island Indigo to fill in the centers of the Perfect Plum flakes.
The templates that I'm using come from the amazing LeeAnn Greff at Flowerbug's Inkspot.
A Note About The 5-Sheet Wonder Templates—Since I paid to use these templates, I do not have permission to share the templates or measurements on this post. My local class will be receiving a print-out of the templates as part of their class kits, but my online kits will only include the template for the stamped sheet. All of my class kits will have ALL pieces pre-cut for the 4 additional sheets, so you don't need to have those templates to complete my class. If you wish to have printable copies of the templates, please purchase them from Flowerbug's Inkspot.
Card #2—The Snowflake Card Thinlit dies were used to create the layered snowflake in Island Indigo and Silver Foil. The retired Greetings For The Season was stamped in Blackberry Bliss, then punched with the Decorative Label Punch.
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
* * * * *
I hope you enjoyed seeing these class cards up close on this edition of Sunday Showcase! Want to make them with us and learn how fun & fast it is to create with the 5-Sheet Wonder templates?
November Stamp-of-the-Month Festival of Trees Class
Create 6 coordinating projects featuring the Festival of Trees stamp set at this class on Thursday, November 13! Kit includes the Festival of Trees stamp set, Tree Punch, a full-size Hershey's candy bar, and all the supplies you need to make the 6 projects! Class-To-Go Kits are available. If you're a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you can order a projects-only version of this kit!
See Complete Details For The Festival of Trees Class!Pre-paid Registration by October 27, 2014. Contact me today!
November Countdown To Christmas Wondrous Wreath Class
Let's Make Holiday Cards! Create 12 cards (6 each of 2 designs) in this stamp-a-stack style class on Saturday, November 8! Kit includes the Wondrous Wreath Stamp set, a full spool of 1/8" Gold Ribbon, and all the supplies you need to make the 12 cards! Class-To-Go Kits available. Be sure to upgrade to the Bundle to include the "must-have" Wonderful Wreath Framelits for easy cut-outs!
See Complete Details For The Wondrous Wreath Class!Pre-paid Registration by October 22, 2014. Contact me today!