- Butterfly Bundle—Save 15% on Papillion Potpourri & Bitty Butterfly Punch
- Best of Autumn—New 25th Anniversary Collector Set
- October Countdown To Christmas—Registration opens Aug. 29.
- September Countdown To Christmas Class—Sept. 7
- Too Cool Demo Shoebox Swap—September 9
- Wow Techniques Class—September 13
- Faux Patina Week—September 16-22
Hi Stamping Friends!
First a quick reminder that today's the LAST DAY for two cool August promotions:
- Pick A Project!—FREE kis bundle with Starter Kit purchase.
- Paper Pumpkin 50% off Deal—Two months discounted Paper Pumpkin.
Stamping With Hand Sanitizer
- Mix gel-style Hand Sanitizer with two different colors of re-inker. Carmen created a palette with Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point Refill Inks.
- Using a brush, dab the two colors randomly onto the rubber stamp until the entire image is covered.
- Lay Whisper White card stock over the top of the "inked" image and burnish gently with your fingers.
- Allow to dry completely. Use the Heat Tool to speed up the drying process if necessary.
- Clean the hand sanitizer off your stamp, and stamp over the top of the background shape with the same image in a dark color. Use the Stamp a Ma Jig, if necessary.
Carmen stamped over the top of her beautiful, butterfly-shaped, hand sanitizer background with Pacific Point.
What a cool way to make a blended background! Thanks for sharing this awesome technique, Carmen!