- Stamp-of-the-Month—Features Peaceful Pines. Register by Nov. 15. Rescheduled: Nov. 24.
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Rescheduled: Thusday, November 19.
- Paper Pumpkin Party—Only $5 or FREE for Paper Pumpkin subscribers. November 30.
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Holiday Catalog—All-new seasonal stamps, papers & accents!
Hi Stamping Friends!
I had a great time stamping with friends at my Holiday Card Stamp-a-Stack last night! Thanks to everyone who came out for a fun & relaxing night of stamping!
Last Call For Stamp-of-the-Month Kits—Registration for my November Stamp-of-the-Month class featuring Peaceful Pines ends on Sunday, November 15. The class kit includes the stamp set, a half pack of Merry Moments 6x6" DSP and supplies to make 6 lovely cards (2 each, 3 designs) with the set.
Peaceful Pines Center Step Cards
The final two Peaceful Pines cards are really fun! I created a vertical "center-step" card that stands up for display, and folds flat to fit neatly inside a standard Medium size A2 envelope! These are impressive, fancy cards, but they are easier to create than you might think.
Center Step Basics—I patterned this card after another card I featured more than 4 years ago: Field Flowers Multi-Panel Card. I originally learned this project from a video by Dawn Griffith: Multi-Panel Card Tutorial.
Here are the basic instructions for putting it together.
- Start with a 4-1/4" x 11" sheet of card stock.
- Using your Paper Trimmer, and starting 1" from the edge of the long side, make a cut from the 1" mark to the 6-1/2" mark.
- Flip your your card stock over, and make another cut on the other side. 1" in, from the 1" to the 6-1/2" mark.
- Turn card stock 90°, then use the Simply Scored or Paper Trimmer to make scores along the cut mark at the 1" marks to the edges of the paper, at the 2" mark to the edges of the paper, at the 5-1/2" mark between the cuts, and at the 6-1/2" mark to the edges of the paper.
When you're done, your card stock should look like the template above. The red lines are the score lines.
Focal Point Background—The center panel of my Cherry Cobbler center step card base is decorated with a Deco Labels Collection die-cut from Whisper White card stock. It's stamped with the snowflakes image from the Peaceful Pines set in Cherry Cobbler ink, then popped up with Dimensionals.
Terrific Tree—Then, I selected the tree image with a solid background and lovely greeting and stamped it in Old Olive ink onto Whisper White card stock. I used the coordinating Perfect Pines Framelits—which are completely awesome—to cut out the tree shape. It's popped up with Dimensionals and decorated with a tiny Silver Glimmer Paper star die-cut from the same Perfect Pines dies.
Side & Bottom Panels—I decorated the remaining panels with pretty papers from the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack. The two side DSP panels measure 3/4" x 4-1/4" and the bottom panel measures 3/4" x 4". I added a few Rhinestone Jewels to the right side of the bottom panel for extra sparkle.
Sweet Sentiment—I die-cut the "peace" greeting from Silver Glimmer Paper with the Christmas Greetings Framelits. Oh how I'm loving those pretty, pretty words! It's adhered with the new Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
Two Cool—My second version is decorated with the same Merry Moments DSP and the same greeting, but I switched up the Peaceful Pines tree. This time, I selected the image with the hand-drawn branches and stamped it in Old Olive ink. The stamp set also has a selection of three tiny ornaments that also have matching framelits, so they are easy to hang on the mini tree. I stamped five ornaments in Cherry Cobbler ink. I moved the Rhinestone Jewels to float around the tree, rather than have the red snowflakes in the background. Love it!
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Peaceful Pines (photopolymer) OR Peaceful Pines Bundle (photopolymer)
- Ink—Cherry Cobbler & Old Olive Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—Merry Moments DSP Stack; Silver Glimmer Paper; Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Perfect Pines Framelits OR Peaceful Pines Bundle (photopolymer), Christmas Greetings Framelits, Deco Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Simply Scored, Stampin' Trimmer, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Dimensionals, SNAIL
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave me a comment at the bottom of the page!
Registration Now Open For November's Stamp-of-the-Month: Peaceful Pines
- Local Class: Tuesday, Nov. 24, 6:30pm.
- Class-To-Go Kits Available!
- Registration Closes on November 15!
Kit includes Peaceful Pines photopolymer stamp set, a 1/2 pack of 6x6" Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Stack & all the pre-cut supplies and instructions needed to create 6 Christmas cards!
Contact Me To Register Up by Sunday, November 15.
Buy 3 Stamp-of-the-Month Classes, Get $5 off the Next Class!—See details.
You're Invited To My Premiere Paper Pumpkin Party!
Monday, November 30, from 6:30pm-8:30pm. RSVP by November 28.
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Kits are the best way to skip right to the creative fun! No planning! No supplies to order! No stress! Just a surprise creative project delivered to your door every month! Join us as we celebrate the magic of Paper Pumpkin and enjoy a relaxing night of stamping with friends! Subscribers & non-subscribers—all are welcome! See all the details: Paper Pumpkin Party.
Contact Me Now To RSVP!