- Extra Stampin' Rewards—Hosts can earn $35 more reward dollars in June.
- Select 2 FREE Stamp Sets With Starter Kit—June 1-30.
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Request A FREE Catalog—Learn how!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
- 2016 In Color Club—5-color class kits over 5 months! Sign up by June 15.
- 2016 Too Cool NEW Paper Share—Sample of 135 papers! Sign up by June 15.
- Too Cool Team Meeting & Swap—June 13. New members welcome!
- BIG BOGO Bash Event—Huge Retired Clearance Sale! June 26, 1-6pm.
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—June 30, 6:30-8:30pm.
Hi Stamping Friends!
Today is the deadline to order your June Paper Pumpkin Kit. And, if you're a first-time subscriber, you won't want to miss today's awesome deal!
Hurry! The Amazing $5 Paper Pumpkin Deal Ends Tonight!
For ONE DAY ONLY, first-time subscribers to Paper Pumpkin can receive their June kit for just $5...and shipping is included! Whoa! Simply use the promo code: ONEDAYDEAL!
$5 Paper Pumpkin Kit Special—Thursday, June 9, at 5pm (MT, 7pm EDT) thru Friday, June 10, at 11:50pm (MT, 1:50am EDT).
Order Using This Link: Yes! I Want My $5 Paper Pumpkin Kit
What Is Paper Pumpkin?—Learn more!
A budget-friendly way to get all the NEW In Color products, plus supplies for making 20 matching cards & FREE rewards! Receive card stock, ink, refill, ribbon and a marker in each month's featured color. Plus, you'll have supplies to create 4 each of all 5 card designs shown above featuring the new colors!
Learn more: 2016 In Color Club!
Contact Me Today To Reserve Your Spot By June 15!
Irresistibly Floral Butterfly Cards—Today's projects feature the fun new Irresistibly Floral Designer Series Paper that can be colored to coordinate with any project! It's also a peek at the second card design from my In Color Club's Flirty Flamingo month; see the first card featuring Sweet Sugarplum on yesterday's In Color Botanicals post.
Background Basics—My Flirty Flamingo card begins with a 5-1/2" x 2-1/2" Whisper White matted onto a 5-1/2" x 2-3/4" piece of Peekaboo Peach card stock and adhered to a Flirty Flamingo card base.
Irresistible Altered Paper—I've topped the background layers with a 5-1/2" x 2" piece of Irresistibly Floral DSP. This specialty paper is Whisper White with glossy white patterns that resist ink when it's applied to the paper. I'm loving all of these pretty patterns, and I really love that it coordinates perfectly with the Falling Flowers stamp set! One of the patterns looks like it matches the Flourishing Phrases set, too!
I custom-colored the paper by adding Flirty Flamingo ink with the new Sponge Brayer. You could also use regular Sponges or a Sponge Dauber to add color. After sponging, I wiped over the top with a tissue to pick up any leftover ink residue to really make those white patterns pop!
Wrap It Up—After adhering the altered paper to the card front, I wrapped Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon around the card front and tied it in a double-knot for a faux-bow look.
Beautiful Butterfly—My focal point is a Peekaboo Peach die-cut from the Butterfly Thinlits. I also die-cut Vellum card stock with the coordinating Bold Butterfly Thinlits to make a foundation for the butterfly. I love the soft look it creates! Both butterflies are adhered along the body with a few Glue Dots, and the wings are bent upward. I decorated the butterfly body with Pearl Jewels.
TIP: It is recommended to use the Precision Base Plate with these intricate dies for the most successful cuts. The Big Shot Die Brush works well for removing the pieces from the die-cut and the die.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped a greeting from the Blooms & Wishes photopolymer stamp set with Flirty Flamingo ink.
Two Cool—I created a second card with Peekaboo Peach as the main color, and Flirty Flamingo as the accent color. I tried the striped pattern from the Irresistibly Floral DSP, and wrapped the card with the Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon.
Sweet Sentiment—This time, I used a combination of words from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set in Peekaboo Peach ink.
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Blooms & Wishes (photopolymer) card #1, Thoughtful Banners (photopolymer) card #2
- Ink—Flirty Flamingo (card #1), Peekaboo Peach (card #2) Classic Ink
- Paper—Irresistibly Floral Specialty DSP; Vellum card stock; Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon (card #1), Peekaboo Peach Ruched Ribbon (card #2), Pearl Jewels
- Tools—Butterfly Thinlits, Bold Butterfly Thinlits, Big Shot, Precision Base Plate, Big Shot Die Brush, Sponge Brayer Or Sponges Or Sponge Daubers, Glue Dots, SNAIL
• • • • •
Until next time,
The NEW 2016-2017 Annual Catalog Is Here!
Request Your FREE Catalog!
I'm happy to send you a NEW Catalog! Learn how!
Two Cool Ways To Earn FREE Stamps In June!
#1 Earn Extra Stampin' Rewards!—Earn $35 in extra Stampin' Rewards dollars to spend when you have a minimum $350 workshop or individual order! Learn more about the Extra Stampin' Rewards Promotion!
#2 Purchase A $99 Starter Kit, Select Two FREE Stamps!—Select Two Stamp Sets of your choice with the purchase the $99 Starter Kit! Learn more about the More Stamps Please Promotion.
I'm so excited to once again offer a fun & affordable way for you to be able to try ALL of the awesome Designer Series Papers from the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog! Receive 135 sheets of all-new 6x6" DSP & Specialty papers, plus 8 Bonus Doilies—all for $34.50, plus shipping!
Contact Me Today To Reserve Your Spot By June 15!