Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- Browse The 2015 Catalog—See the latest products!
- Upcoming Class Dates Announced—New schedule, plus Countdown To Christmas dates.
- Countdown To Christmas Series—September 12. Features Your Presents
- "Last Thursdays" Class—August 27. RSVP by August 26.
- September Stamp-of-the-Month—Features Vintage Leaves. Register by September 8.
- 50% Off First 2 Months of Paper Pumpkin—Subscribe at PaperPumpkin.com using code: HALFOFF
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Thursday, August 27, 6:30pm. RSVP by Wednesday, August 26, at 5pm.
Create 4 cards using simple, Too Cool techniques, plus envelopes. This month, our cards will feature several ways to add color to your cards!
- You've Got This Watercolor Card—Use an Aqua Painter to add quick color & shading to a blossom.
- Circle of Spring Wreath Card—Use Stampin' Write Markers to add rich, colorful details to a floral wreath.
- English Garden Sparkly Hello Card—Sponge color onto Glimmer Paper for a glittery focal point.
- Dotty Angles Watercolor Wings Card—Create a multicolor focal point with 3-step stamps.
Class Fee—$10 OR it's FREE with a minimum order* placed at the event!
Class-To-Go Kits Available—Supplies are pre-cut—just add stamping & adhesives, per Stampin' Up! policy. PDF instructions will be emailed. To-Go Kit Fee: $10, plus $5.75 for Priority Shipping. OR, get the kit for FREE when you place a minimum $50 order at my Online Store by July 29 at 5pm using this Host Code: YDCSBXYZ
*Fine Print: Minimum $20 order for FREE local class; $50 minimum order for a FREE Class-To-Go Kit with FREE shipping on your kit. Order may not be combined with other workshop, class, special events, or incentive orders. US residents only.
Contact Me To Sign Up!
English Garden Sparkly Hello Cards
I let the beautiful floral patterns from the English Garden Designer Series Paper do the work for me on these pretty "Last Thursdays" cards! Simply add a large sentiment focal point and that's all you need! So quick & easy!
CASEd from Jaydee at Stampin' With Jaydee.
Background Basics—I layered a 3-5/8" x 4-7/8" piece of English Garden DSP onto a 3-3/4" x 5" mat of Blushing Bride, then mounted it onto a Mossy Meadow card base.
Circle Foundation—I die-cut a Whisper White circle using the 4th largest framelit from the Circles Collection Framelits, trimmed the side to be flush with the layer's edge, then popped it up with Dimensionals for a raised focal point foundation.
Sparkly Hello—The focal point "hello" is die-cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper with the Hello You Thinlits. It's adhered with Multipurpose Glue.
Custom Coloring Glimmer Paper—Did you know that you can custom color that white sparkly Glimmer Paper to match your projects? I created a matching die-cut by adding color to the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper word with Sponge Daubers. The glitter on the paper does NOT soak up the color, only the paper underneath, so you need to use a darker color than the color you want. I wanted mine to match the Blushing Bride color, so I sponged on Rose Red Classic Ink. Dab the ink on liberally to get it into the nooks & crannies for the richest color.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped a Watercolor Wings sentiment in the NEW Archival Black Ink (coming in the Holiday Catalog) onto a 1/2" wide strip of Whisper White. I trimmed the strip flush on the card edge and fish-tailed the other, then layered it on a similar 1/2" wide Blushing Bride banner.
Finishing Touches—I added three Pearl Jewels around the die-cut for more texture and shine.
Two Cool—On the second version, I changed it to a horizontal layout with the same elements.
Mossy Hello—I also changed the color of the "hello" to Mossy Meadow to match the card base. That ink stayed pretty dark on the Glimmer Paper, so it matches nicely.
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Watercolor Wings (photopolymer)
- Ink—NEW Archival Black Ink; Rose Red (card #1), Mossy Meadow (card #2) Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—English Garden DSP; Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Pearl Jewels
- Tools—Circle Collection Framelits, Hello You Thinlits, Big Shot, Multipurpose Glue, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals, SNAIL
* * * * *
I'd Love To Hear From You! Have you colored on Glimmer Paper before? Will you be trying it? Leave me a comment at the bottom of the page!
Get your Christmas cards done a little at a time this year! Each month in this 4-month Countdown To Christmas Series we'll create 12 cards (6 each of 2 designs) from a featured holiday stamp set that's included in the class kit!
The September 12th class features the Your Presents stamp set, Holiday Fancy Foil Vellum, festive 1/8" Striped Ribbon, pre-cut card supplies, envelopes & instructions! All for only $40—just add inks and adhesives!
Class-To-Go Kits & Demonstrator Cards-Only Kits Available!
See Details for September's Countdown To Christmas!
Contact Me by August 31 To Register!_____________________________________________________________________