- All Classes Temporarily Postponed—I'm in Florida with my Dad while he's in hospice care. Classes will resume once I've returned. Stay tuned to this blog for more information.
- Sale-a-Bration Celebration Exclusive Event—Earn this FREE April event!
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Occasions Catalog—All-new stamps, papers & accents!
- Browse Sale-A-Bration Flyer —Earn FREE items with every $50 order.
- View NEW Sale-A-Bration Items—Earn FREE items with every $50 order.
- 3-Month Paper Pumpkin Subscription Sale—$55 plus FREE Sale-a-Bration item.
Hi Stamping Friends,
There is less than one month left to take advantage of the awesome Sale-a-Bration freebies! Today, I'm highlighting one of the Sale-a-Bration selections that is so sweet & pretty...the What I Love photopolymer stamp set! Best of all, you can earn this one FREE with your $50 order now thru March 31, 2016.
What I Love is called a two-step stamp set, meaning that you layer at least two of the stamps to create a more detailed, and sometimes multicolored, image. This is a see-thru photopolymer stamp set, and there are little arrow tabs on the actual stamps, so the layers are super-easy to line up!
Check out the following What I Love video to see some fun & versatile ways that you can use this Sale-A-Bration set:
I'm also sharing two additional card ideas, courtesy of talented stampers Gail Beezley and Lee Conrey. Let's take a look!
Created by Gail Beezley at Stamping with Gail.
#1) What I Love Happiest Birthdays Card
Gail Beezley shared this delightful birthday card using the What I Love Sale-a-Bration stamp set.
Stamped Flowers—Gail started by stamping the outline flower image with the arrow pointing up, in Hello Honey ink several times on the left side of a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White card stock. Next, she stamped the bold flower image, positioning the arrow tab in the same direction as the first stamp, inside the outlines with Crushed Curry ink.
Stamped Leaves—The leaves were randomly stamped around the flowers in Mossy Meadow ink, then Gail used a Blender Pen to pull in the color from the outline to fill in the leaves.
Sweet Sentiment—The Birthday Blooms sentiment was added in Mossy Meadow ink.
Finishing Touches—Lastly, Gail adhered the stamped layer onto a Crushed Curry card base, then added a single Rhinestone Jewel to each of the flower centers for a little pizzazz!
Print & Save This Project...
#1) Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—What I Love (photopolymer), Birthday Blooms (clear, wood).
- Ink—Hello Honey, Crushed Curry & Mossy Meadow Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—Crushed Curry & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Blender Pens, SNAIL
Created by Lee Conrey at Stampinglee Yours.
#2) What I Love Thank You Trio Card
Lee Conrey used the What I Love stamp set to create a stylish & elegant thank you card.
Background Basics—Lee started by adhering a 5-1/2" x 1-1/2" piece of Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper along the bottom of a Whisper White card base. She added a pop of Daffodil Delight color with a 5-1/2" x 1/4" strip of card stock along the edge.
Flower Trio—Next, Lee stamped the What I Love flower outline image onto three 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" pieces of Whisper White card stock using the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. She colored in the flowers using Rich Razzleberry Refill Ink painted on with an Aqua Painter. The flower centers are colored with Gold Wink of Stella for some wonderful shimmer! Adhere the squares to the card front with Dimensionals.
Sweet Sentiment—Stamp the What I Love thank you greeting in Memento Black Ink.
Print & Save This Project...
#2) Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—What I Love (photopolymer).
- Ink—Memento Tuxedo Black Ink; Rich Razzleberry Refill Ink
- Paper—Botanical Gardens DSP; Daffodil Delight & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Gold Wink of Stella
- Tools—Aqua Painter, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Thanks so much to Gail Beezley & Lee Conrey for sharing their delightful What I Love projects!
Until next time,
You Can Sale-a-Brate With Me Anytime! I may not be working my normal hours, but you can still take advantage of the Sale-a-Bration promotion! I'll be checking my email several times a day if you have any questions.
3 Ways To Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Goodies!
- Shop! Select a FREE SAB item for EVERY $50 you spend! Shop Online!
- Host! Earn $25 extra Hostess Dollars for your $250 workshop or individual order! Contact me to schedule your private class or online catalog party! See regular Stampin' Rewards.
- Join! Select $30 additional items with your $99 Starter Kit—that's $155 in items, plus FREE shipping! Join Now!
Sale-A-Brate Now...To Celebrate Later!
Learn how you can EARN this exclusive FREE event when you Shop, Host & Join during Sale-a-Bration!
Try Paper Pumpkin For 3 Months—Only $55!
Plus select a FREE Sale-a-Bration item, too! Offer good now thru March 31, 2016.