- Year-End Closeouts—Save up to 60% off!
- Retiring Holiday Items—See which items are going for good!
- Browse Holiday Catalog—Shop Holiday Catalog online!
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- Clearance Rack—Retired merchandise up to 60% off!
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—December 29. 4 cards for $15. Local class.
- 2017 Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-Bration Kickoff Party—January 22. Details coming soon!
Hi Stamping Friends!
The new 2017 Occasions Catalog will officially begins next week—Wednesday, January 4! I'll be doing a SNEAK PEEK of some fun new stuff at my upcoming "Last Thursdays" monthly card class on December 29! If you're in the Fort Wayne, Indiana, area, I hope you can join us!
Today, I'm sharing another card design that we'll be creating at the class featuring a brand new embossing folder that "debosses" for some really cool effects!
Here are all the class details...
• • • • •
December's "Last Thursdays" Card Class
Thursdays, December 29, 2016, 6:30pm. RSVP by Wednesday, at 8pm.
Create 4 cards created with fun new items from the 2017 Occasions Catalog, plus envelopes. This class is perfect for any level stamper, but it's designed for new stampers to get a feel for the basics!
December's "Last Thursdays" Projects
- Big On Birthdays Two-Tone Card—Sponging & watercoloring with a little shimmer!
- Oh So Succulent Garden Birthday Card—Create a sweet floral card with pretty dies!
- Happy Celebrations Sponged Sparkle Card—Try a fun, debossed folder for a new look!
- Beautiful You Simple Two-Step Card—Simply gorgeous quick & easy card!
Class Fee—$15 OR it's FREE with a minimum order placed at the event!
Bring-A-Friend, Select 5 Hand-Made Cards—Bring a friend who has never been to my classes before and you'll be able to select a your choice of 5 cards from my card rack!
*Minimum $20 order for FREE local class at my Too Cool Stamping studio.. Bring-A-Friend incentive cannot be combined with other incentives.
Contact Me To RSVP For The "Last Thursdays" Class!
Print Out & Save The Supply List & Instructions
Sweet Sentiment—I finished the sentiment by stamping a Happy Celebrations phrase underneath the embossed background in Memento Black Ink. Love it!
Fancy Flourish—I stamped the Flourishing Phrases flourish along the top and bottom of the layer in Memento Black, then added more Wink of Stella to the flowers. After matting it onto a 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" layer of Basic Black, I tied some 1/8" Bermuda Bay Stitched Satin Ribbon around the layer.
I popped the entire layer with Dimensionals onto an Island Indigo card base. Then finished it off with some Pearl Jewels on the flowers. So pretty!
Two Cool—The second version uses the "happy" folder from the Celebrations Duo embossing folder set. This time I did have to do a little spritzing of the paper with water because it had a tendency to tear and crease. There is lots of stretching of the paper going on with this folder!
Sponged Colors—I used the warm In Colors for this version: Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and Sweet Sugarplum.
Happy Highlights—This folder's image debosses an outline around the letters, so that the inside of the letters catch the sponged ink. I brushed Wink of Stella Clear on the inside lines of letters instead of the debossed outlines.
I left the ribbon off of this one, and added a few more pearls, then mounted it on a Sweet Sugarplum card base.
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Happy Celebrations (photopolymer) available January 4, 2017, Flourishing Phrases (clear, wood)
- Ink—Memento Black Ink; Pool Party, Bermuda Bay & Island Indigo (card #1); Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach (card #2)
- Paper—Island Indigo (card #1), Sweet Sugarplum (card #2), Basic Black & Whisper White
- Accessories—Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon (card #1), Wink of Stella Clear, Pearl Jewels
- Tools—Celebrations Duo Texture Impressions Folders, Big Shot, Sponge Brayer, Spritzer, Dimensionals, SNAIL
• • • • •
I'd Love To Hear From You!
Leave me a comment at the bottom of the page!
Until next time!
Year-End Closeouts—Save Up To 60%!
Stampin' Up! is clearing out their inventory with BIG savings! You'll find great prices on retiring Holiday Catalog merchandise, Clearance Rack deals and excess inventory items! Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available thru December 21 and all other retiring items are available while supplies last. See the Holiday Catalog Retiring List PDF.