- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Designer Papers—Save now thru October 31!
- Browse Holiday Catalog—Shop Holiday Catalog online!
- Paper Pumpkin BOGO—Buy 1, Get 2nd Month FREE thru October 10!
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- Clearance Rack—Retired merchandise up to 60% off!
- November Countdown To Christmas—Featuring Hang Your Stocking.
- October Stamp-of-the-Month Kit—Featuring Paisleys & Posies.
- Projects & Pizza Night—October 14. 6-10pm. Casual Stamping at my studio.
- Projects & Pizza Night—October 20. 6-10pm. Casual Stamping at my studio.
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—October 27. 6-10pm. Casual Stamping at my studio.
Hi Stamping Friends!
Today, I've got another quick & cute card for you today featuring the cozy patterned designed from the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack!
But first, I wanted to share with you how excited I am to be trying something new this year! I'm going to be participating in three craft fairs in the SW Fort Wayne and Columbia City areas and I'd love for you to come out and see me! I'll be selling my handmade greeting cards, treat holders, gift card holders & other adorable stocking stuffers.
Too Cool Stamping 2016 Craft Fair Dates—Mark your calendar!
- November 12—Peace United Church of Christ Christmas Bazaar, 9am - 3pm
- November 19—Indian Springs Middle School Yuletide Treasures Bazaar & Auction, 9am - 3pm
- December 3—St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Christmas Craft Fair—9am - 3pm
Warmth & Cheer Christmas Plaid Pine Cards
The Warmth & Cheer 6x6" Paper Stack is perfect when you want to make a whole stack of holiday cards! I love the beautiful flannel plaid images and you get 4 sheets of each of 12 double-sided designs for a total of 48 sheets! In other words...you get lots of choices for mixing & matching! This particular stack has lots of patterns in the traditional Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green Christmas colors, too!
CASEd from Ronda Wade at Stamp With Ronda.
Background Basics—This card starts with a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Garden Green card stock layered onto a Thick Whisper White Card stock base. Have you tried the Thick White Card Stock? If you're using white as the base of your card, the Thick Whisper White Card Stock is AWESOME! It's heavier weight provides a very nice, very sturdy, high quality base. Traditional Whisper White was designed to be thinner with a smooth surface so that you could achieve crisp stamped images, but it isn't as sturdy as even the colored card stock. Once you try the Thick White Card Stock, you won't want to have a white card base without it!
DSP Details—I added a 2" x 5-1/4" strip of Warmth & Cheer DSP on the background. That means you can get 3 pieces out of a 6x6" sheet, or 12 pieces of the same pattern! So cost-efficient!
Scallop Tag—I punched the end of a 2" x 4-1/2" piece of Whisper White with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch to create a tag foundation.
Tag Décor—The bottom of the tag is decorated with a 2" x 1/2" strip of Gold Glimmer Paper. The pine tree is created by die-cutting the shape with the Perfect Pines Framelits from a coordinating design of the Warmth & Cheer paper. It's popped up with Dimensionals.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped the banner greeting from the Time of Year exclusive host set in Garden Green ink, then die-cut it with the Bunch of Banners Framelits. It's adhered to the tree with SNAIL.
Finishing Touches—I stapled a strand of Gold Sequins to the top of the tag with the Handheld Stapler. Unfortunately, just this week, we learned that the stapler is being discontinued as soon as the inventory is depleted.
I tied a Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine bow that's adhered with a Glue Dot. Finally, I die-cut a Gold Glimmer star with the Perfect Pines Framelits and popped that up with a half Dimensional to top the tree. The whole tag is also popped up onto the card front.
Two Cool—For my second version, I swapped out the Warmth & Cheer DSP and adhered the tag to the other side of the card front.
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Time of Year (photopolymer)
- Ink—Garden Green
- Paper—Warmth & Cheer DSP Stack; Gold Glimmer Paper; Thick Whisper White Card Stock, Garden Green
- Accessories—Gold Sequins, Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine
- Tools—Perfect Pine Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Big Shot, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Handheld Stapler, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
• • • • •
Until next time,
Register For November's Hang Your Stocking Class!
Local Class & Class-To-Go Kits Mail Out November 5!
Pre-Paid Registration Due By October 12, 2016—Sign Up Today!
Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Sale!
Save on all $11 DSP packs from both the Holiday Catalog and the Annual Catalog thru October 31. No limit. Specialty DSP packs are not included in this sale. Shop Designer Series Papers SALE Now!