- NEW Occasions Catalog PDF—Browse The PDF.
- Sale-a-Bration Brochure—Earn exclusive items & extra goodies!
- Paper Pumpkin 3-Month Subscription—Only $55 thru March 31.
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- 2017 Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-Bration Kickoff Party—Local only. January 29. Register by Jan. 22.
- Sending Love Valentine's Class Treats Class—Local & online class. Feb. 5 Register by Jan. 23.
- January Stamp-of-the-Month—Online class featuring Beautiful You. Register by Jan. 23. Details soon.
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—Local class January 26.
- Sale-a-Bration Celebration—Local & online. Exclusive FREE April 16 event you EARN!
►January Hostess Code: J47VBQN6—Online order code to qualify for the Sale-a-Bration Celebration!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Michelle Hoover and I are putting the finishing touches on the projects this weekend and you are going to LOVE them! We focused on making the 20 cards quick to assemble, but still have that "Too Cool" style! Several of the cards will highlight the brand new Watercolor Pencils that come in the class kit. I can't wait for the attendees to make these awesomecards!
Today, Michelle is our guest blogger, here to share her fun masculine Urban District card!
Don't Miss Your Last Chance To Register!
By Michelle Hoover—Today's Kickoff Party card features the Nailed It Bundle along with products from the Urban Underground Suite. The suite offers awesome coordinating Designer Series Paper, Washi Tape and embellishments that go perfectly with the Nailed It Bundle stamp set and framelit dies. This suite is great for "building" all kinds of all-occasion masculine cards!
Background Basics—I used the new Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on the 3-3/4" x 5" Basic Gray background of this one. It's hard to tell in picture, but these new dynamic folders have an almost 3-D effect. I've also used a 1-1/2" x 5" piece of the Urban Underground Designer Series Paper down the side. It's all mounted on a 4" x 5-1/4" layer of Basic Black, then added to a Delightful Dijon card base.
Focal Point—I die cut the tools out of Silver Foil using the Build It Framelit Dies. I just love the look of the foil with these tools! Next I stamped the screwdriver and hammer images using Memento Black ink onto Delightful Dijon card stock, cut them out with the framelits and then cut off the "handles" to adhere to the foil. I mounted them onto a foundation of more Urban Underground DSP on a black mat.
Sweet Sentiment—I used one of the sentiments from the Urban District stamp set. It's stamped in Memento black ink and then die cut from the coordinating framelit. It's popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals. I like the versatility of this one ... it could be for a birthday, Father's Day or just about anything else!
Two Cool—For my second version of this card, I decided to use the Watercolor Pencils and some of the Washi Tape. I also added some Whisper White card stock instead of the black.
Focal Point—I stamped the screwdriver, nails and screws on a piece of Whisper White. Next, I stamped the hammer and cut out with the coordinating framelit. I colored the handles using the Watercolor Pencils. The hammer is popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals.
After adhering the focal point to the front of my card, I added a couple pieces of the Urban Underground Washi Tape for a fun silver accent.Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Nailed It (wood, clear) OR Nailed It Bundle (wood, clear) and Urban District (wood, clear)
- Ink—Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper—Delightful Dijon, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Foil Sheets and Urban Underground Designer Series Paper
- Accents—Urban Underground Designer Washi Tape
- Tools—Build It Framelits Dies OR Nailed It Bundle (wood, clear), Big Shot, Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Watercolor Pencils, Urban Underground Designer Washi Tape, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, SNAIL
• • • • •