Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Dec Stamper Sampler Class—Birthday Card Organizer. December 15.
- CLASS: Dec "Last Thursdays"—December 29.
- CLASS: January Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Four Feathers. January 8.
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
It's a really good day! Just got back from shipping LOTS of class kits! Boy it sure feels good to get those classes in the mail and out to customers—4 days before the actual class! Woohoo!
I'm also excited because tonight I'll be with my local Too Cool Team for the unveiling of the 2015 Spring Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration Flyer! Stampin' Up! is having a huge Kick-Off event and we're going to watch the online stream of it together...and probably eat way too many snacks! Can't wait to see what's coming in the New Year!
And, to top it off, I received my official invitation for the Manager's Reception at Disney's Hollywood Studios in January! Woohoo! Can't wait to Unlock The Magic and see my stamping friends in Orlando!
I do love my job!
When you need a little something to add to the holiday stocking, try this quick & easy project—a Lip Balm Holder!
I used the Labels Collection Framelits for the Real Red base, then decorated it with a 1" strip of Trim The Tree Designer Series Paper Stack paper. I stamped the Label Love image in Garden Green, then punched it with the coordianting Artisan Label Punch. The sentiment is from Endless Wishes, stamped in Real Red and punched with the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch and popped up with Dimensionals.
The holder is finished off with a single Rhinestone Jewel and tied with Real Red Woven Satin Ribbon.
- Die-cut the holder foundation from the second largest Labels Collection Framelit.
- Using the Simply Scored, line up the top & bottom points in between two 1/8" grooves, count over 3 1/8" grooves on each side of the point to create the score lines.
- Fold on one of the score lines, then use Paper Snips to create two cut lines from the fold to the other score line, about 3/4" apart. This will create the notch that holds the lip balm.
- Fold the other score line and pop the notch toward the inside of the holder.
- Insert the lip balm.
- Hold the tops together and punch a 1/8" hole through both sides. Thread a ribbon through the holes and tie closed.
- I cut the points off of the gusset for a flat edge, but this is optional.
My second version is in Pear Pizzazz and decorated with All Is Calm Designer Series Paper. I stamped the Artisan Label shape with a Lost Lagoon sentiment from Too Kind. It's finished with Rhinestone Jewels and Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon.
These are a handy little gift for co-workers! I like to give them to people in the community with whom I do business, too, like at the bank, the pharmacy, the grocery, the wait staff at my favorite restaurants, etc. I fun little way to make someone's day...any time of the year!
- Stamps—Label Love (wood) project #1, Endless Wishes photopolymer (project #1), Too Kind (wood) project #2
- Ink—Garden Green & Real Red (project #1) and Lost Lagoon (project #2) Classic Ink
- Paper—Trim The Tree DSP (project #1), All Is Calm (project #2), Real Red (project #1), Pear Pizzazz (project #2) and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Real Red Woven Satin Ribbon (project #1), Lost Lagoon Silky Taffeta Ribbon (project #2), Rhinestone Jewels, lip balm
- Tools—Labels Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Artisan Label Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Simply Scored, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
* * * * *
Thank you so much for stopping by Too Cool Stamping today!
Birthday Card Organizer Class
Monday, December 15, 6:30pm
Create a handy Birthday Card Organizer featuring a perpetual birthday calendar! Each page represents one month and includes a calendar to mark important birthdays, anniversaries and special dates, plus it has a pocket to hold cards for those occasions! Class-To-Go Kits are available.
See Complete Details on the Birthday Card Organizer Class!
Register by December 14 at 5pm.