Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- EVENT: Sale-A-Bration Celebration—Exclusive Too Cool Event. By invitation only! April 19.
- CLASS: Stamper Sampler—Featuring Sheer Perfection Vellum. April 22.
- CLASS: "Last Thursdays" Card Class—April 30
- Occasions Catalog—Spring items available thru June 2, 2015
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
I had a fantastic time hanging out with my Too Cool Team last night! Thank you to all of the ladies who joined in on the fun! Everyone who attended received a little Ghirardelli chocolate treat, and that's today's project. But, before I share it...
Today is Tuesday, which means it's time to check out the brand new Weekly Deals! This week, you can save on the Mother's Love stamp set just in time for Mother's Day! There are also deals on the Pansy Punch, the Wonderful Wreath Framelits, the Labels Collection Framelits, and more! All deals are good thru Monday, April 20, 2015.
* * * * *
CASEd from Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho.
Mini File Folder Treats—I'm a sucker for a cute little treat holder and this one definitely is adorable! This 3" x 2-1/2" mini file folder pouch is the perfect size to hold one Ghirardelli chocolate square. So, so cute!
Creating the Mini File Folder—These treats are super-quick and easy to make. All you need is the Envelope Punch Board. Here are the steps:
- Start with a 5" x 3" piece of card stock.
- Score along the 5" side at the 2-1/4" and 2-1/2" marks.
- Adhere a 2-1/4" x 3" piece of Designer Series Paper to the 2-1/4" wide panel.
- Using the Envelope Punch Board, center the left edge of the 3" side in the center of the punch area and punch. Move the edge to the 2" mark and punch again.
- Repeat on the opposite 3" side of the card sock.
- Now you will have two opposite tabs. Trim off the excess with your Stampin' Trimmer or Paper Snips.
- Fold on the score lines and tie Baker's Twine around the folder to secure it closed. No adhesive is necessary.
Becky Roberts has a nice video tutorial: File Folder Candy Holder.
Holder Basics—My holder started with the Baked Brown Sugar card stock and I decorated it with Lullaby Designer Series Paper. It's wrapped closed with Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine. (Pssst! Get those In Color accessories now before they fly off the shelves when the Retired List is announced next Tuesday.)
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped the oval Chalk Talk sentiment in Baked Brown Sugar onto Whisper White and punched it with the Extra-Large Oval Punch. It's popped up with Dimensionals over the twine.
Bitty Blooms—I added a couple of Coastal Cabana flowers punched with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. I gave them some dimension by forming them around the end of my Bone Folder. After attaching them with Glue Dots, I added a tiny Pearl Jewel in the center.
I stuffed the file folder pouch with a Caramel Ghirardelli chocolate. The wrapper matches the treat holder! Perfect coordination, baby!
Two Cool—I tried a few varieties of the Lullaby papers. It's a great way to get rid of those little pieces!
#toocool—Did you notice the label on the file folder? Teehee! It's part of a phrase from the @SoSocial stamp set. The original phrase is #toocoolforschool, but I chopped the ending of that stamp right off! Now I have a personalized stamp that I can use on all kinds of things!
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Chalk Talk (wood), @SoSocial (wood)
- Ink—Baked Brown Sugar Classic Ink
- Paper—Lullaby DSP; Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's Twine, Pearl Jewels
- Tools—Envelope Punch Board, Simply Scored, Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Extra-Large Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Bone Folder, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Stamper Sampler: Sheer Perfection Vellum & Butterflies Class
Wednesday, April 22, 2015, at 6:30 pm. Limited spaces available!
Create 7 cards featuring the retired Sheer Perfection Vellum, along with lots of butterfly embellishments!
See Complete Details for the Sheer Perfection Vellum & Butterflies Class!
Stampin' Quick Links