Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Holiday Catalog—All-new seasonal stamps, papers & accents!
- Countdown To Christmas Series—November features Flurry of Wishes.
- Stamp-of-the-Month—November features Peaceful Pines.
- Paper Pumpkin Turns Pink—Stampin' Up donating for every subscriber by Oct. 10.
- Extra Stampin' Rewards—$300 workshop earns you 15% rewards.
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
Hi Stamping Friends!We had our monthly Too Cool Team event on Monday and today I'm sharing the project I created for our team swap!
Don't miss the new Weekly Deals! This week, stock up on Classic Designer Buttons, Metal Rimmed Pearls, Wild Wasabi Seam Binding and Hearts & Stars Decorative Masks! Sale prices good thru Monday, October 19, 2015
* * * * *
- Start with an 8x8" square piece of designer paper.
- Using the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, score at the "zero" mark, corner to corner.
- Without moving the paper, score diagonally again at the 3/4" mark along the top, and the 3/4" mark along the side, giving you three parallel, diagonal score lines.
- Turn your paper 90°, then score diagonally at the 2-3/4" mark along the top, and the 2-3/4" mark along the side.
- Fold along the 2-3/4" marks, so the points of the paper you want showing overlap.
- Fold the pockets in half along that first score line, pocket-to-pocket.
- Fold the pockets back along the 3/4" scores, so it becomes a "W" fold with the pockets facing outward.
- Holding the top points together, punch a hole at the top with the Small Oval Punch or 1" Circle Punch and tie closed with ribbon.
- Decorate your pouches!
Complete Supplies List—"Clear mount" is a rubber stamp to be used on a clear acrylic block, "Photopolymer" is the see-thru style of stamps, also used with acrylic blocks.
- Stamps—Flurry of Wishes (photopolymer)
- Ink—Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, White Craft Ink
- Paper—Winter Wonderland DSP; Gold Foil; Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Snowflake Elements, Rhinestone Jewels, Gold Cording Trim, 3/8" Basic Black Stitched Satin Ribbon, Gold Sequins Trim
- Tools—Simply Scored, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, 2" Circle Punch, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Heat Tool, Dimensionals
* * * * *
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave me a comment at the bottom of the page!