- Year-End Closeouts—Save up to 60% off!
- Retiring Holiday Items—See which items are going for good!
- Browse Holiday Catalog—Shop Holiday Catalog online!
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- Clearance Rack—Retired merchandise up to 60% off!
- December Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Baby Bear. Details coming soon.
- Too Cool Team Holiday Party—December 12. New team members welcome!
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—December 29. 4 cards for $15. Local class
Hi Stamping Friends!
I have TWO BIG announcements to share with you today! First, Stampin' Up has announced which items from the Holiday Catalog will be retiring for good! Second, many of those items are now on heavily discounted during their annual Year-End Closeout Sale! Get all the details below, then check out a project being made with some of those soon-to-retire items!
Just Released! The 2016 Holiday Catalog Retiring List!
Dozens of items from the current Holiday Catalog will soon be gone for good! See which items will be leaving on this Holiday Catalog Retiring List PDF. Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed to be available through December 21, but everything else on this list is now available While Supplies Last Only! Plus, many of the items are also being discounted as part of the Year-End Closeouts! Woohoo!
• • • • •
Year-End Closeouts Sale Begins Today!
Save Up To 60% off Now Thru January 3, 2017
Stampin' Up! is making room for LOTS of brand new items for 2017, so they're clearing out their inventory with BIG savings! You'll find great prices on retiring Holiday Catalog merchandise, Clearance Rack deals and excess inventory items! Save while supplies last!
Merriest Tag "JOY" Pines Cards
It's a no-stamp card with a bold focal point...and it's so fun & easy to make! Many of the items I've used on these cards are retiring soon and are now ON SALE, so that is even better!
Background Basics—I cut a 4" x 5-1/4" background from the Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper, now ON SALE for 30% off! It's adhered to an Emerald Envy card base. Next, I created a foundation for the letters by adhering a 4" x 2-1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock onto a 4" x 2-5/8" Early Espresso mat and adhering both to the card front.
Pine Tag "O"—I die-cut the Cherry Cobbler pine tree tag with the soon-to-retire Merry Tags Framelits, now ON SALE for 50% off! It's popped up over a Silver Foil ornament shape, also die-cut from the same framelits. I adhered the tag with SNAIL onto the center of that panel.
Large Letters—I die-cut the "J" and "Y" with the Large Letters Framelits, also in Cherry Cobbler and adhered them to either side of the tag with SNAIL.
Finishing Touch—I tied a bow using the Emerald Envy ribbon from the retiring 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon Combo Pack, now ON SALE for 50% off! It's adhered with a Glue Dot.
Seriously...how easy is that! I'll be making lots of this quick & cute card!Inside Décor—I wrapped some Presents & Pinecones Washi Tape around the bottom of a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White card stock to decorate the inside. That washi tape is now ON SALE for 30% off!
Two Cool—My plan was to create a card with the opposite colors for my second version, but I didn't have anymore of the Cherry Cobbler Silky Taffeta on hand. Instead, I used some of the 1/4" Natural Trim Silver Ribbon, but it just doesn't have the same punch.
I changed up the inside Holly Jolly Greetings phrase a little bit, too.
- Stamps—Holly Jolly Greetings (clear, wood)
- Ink—Cherry Cobbler, Emerald Envy
- Paper—Presents & Pinecones DSP; Silver Foil; Cherry Cobbler, Emerald Envy, Early Espresso & Whisper White
- Accessories—3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon Combo Pack (card #1), 1/4" Natural Trim Silver Ribbon (card #2), Presents & Pinecones Washi Tape
- Tools—Big Shot, Merry Tag Framelits, Large Letters Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL
• • • • •