NEW Subscribers Receive 50% Off First 2 Months
Offer Ends May 10, 2018. Use Promo Code: SAVEFIFTY0418
If you're a first-time Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can choose to sign up between March 11 - May 10 to receive your first 2 months for 50% off! That's nearly a $20 savings! Wow! This promotion will be for anyone who has never subscribed before and it's good on auto month-to-month subscriptions only. Sign up by May 10 and your first 2 months will begin with the May Paper Pumpkin kit.
Print Out & Save The Supply List & Instructions
Tranquil Tulips You Are Amazing Card
What a lovely Mother's Day card created by the beautiful and retiring Tranquil Tulips host-exclusive stamp set. The pretty spring flowers look amazing paired with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper, which is the ONLY designer paper that made the cut this year and will be carrying over into the new catalog! Woohoo! I adore this color combination, too!
How To Score An Exclusive Host Set: Did you know that anyone can earn an exclusive Host Stamp set, you don't need to actually "host" a workshop? It's true! Simply a minimum $150 order and you'll qualify to earn at least 10% back in Stampin' Rewards dollars, which you can redeem on host stamp sets. Learn more and view Host sets.
- Stamp the Tranquil Tulips stem and leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink onto the top of a 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Whisper White cardstock, varying the heights and leaving room for the flowers.
- Using the largest tulip image, stamp the flowers above the stems in Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Sweet Sugarplum inks. Stamp the flower center in Memento Black Ink on each flower.
- Stamp the smaller tulip image in the same colors onto scrap cardstock, then hand-cut with Snips.
- Attach 4” x 2” Wood Textures DSP to the bottom of the Whisper White layer using SNAIL.
- Wrap Fresh Fig Finely Woven Ribbon around the Whisper White and adhere to the back using SNAIL. Tie a bow using the ribbon and attach to the front with Glue Dots.
- Adhere the Whisper White layer onto a 4-1/8” x 5-3/8” piece of Crumb Cake cardstock, then mount onto the Melon Mambo card base.
- Stamp the All Things Thanks sentiment in Rich Razzleberry ink onto Whisper White scrap, then punch with the 1 ¾” Circle Punch. Attach it to a 2” Rich Razzleberry circle.
- Mount the circle layer to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add the smaller flower layers to the coordinating flowers with Dimensionals.
- Add a couple Glitter Enamel Dots floating around the flowers.
Shop For Supplies To Make This Project
Print Out & Save The Supply List & Instructions
Dare To Dream Every Day Adventure Card
What a fun card with a summertime feel! The retiring Dare To Dream exclusive host stamp set features a variety of words and phrases that can be mixed and matched to create sentiments for all kinds of occasions. Wouldn't this card be awesome as a graduation card?!
- Scribble the Pacific Point Watercolor pencil lightly on the front of the a 4” x 5-1/4” Watercolor Paper to make a washed out look for the sky. Use an Aqua Painter to blend all the pencil marks. Let dry and set aside.
- Stamp the Dare To Dream “adventure” sentiment on a 4-1/8” x 1” piece of Whisper White cardstock strip in Black Ink. Use SNAIL to attach that to a 4-1/4” x 1-1/8” piece of Basic Black cardstock.
- Stamp the smaller Dare To Dream words and clouds on Whisper White cardstock scrap piece and hand cut them out with Paper Snips.
- When the Watercolor Paper is dry, stamp three hot air balloons in Memento Black ink randomly in the sky. Then use Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum and Wild Wasabi inks and the balloon image to to add color to the balloons.
- Adhere the watercolor layer to the Basic Black card base with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Attach the Adventure banner with Dimensionals.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to add the clouds and smaller word sentiments.
- Lastly, add Wink of Stella to sky and clouds for that perfect shimmer.
Which Host Set Is Your Favorite? Don't Let It Get Away!
I'd Love To Hear From You! Leave A Comment
• • • • •
Thanks For Stopping By Today!
SAVE On Last Chance Discounted Products!
There are about 5 dozen items from the Retired List that are now discounted from 25% to 50% off! Save on tools, embellishments, paper and more!
Register By May 22, While Supplies Last
Limited Kits Available. See Complete Class Details.
NEW Share What You Love Suite BUNDLES!
With FREE Bonus Gifts—May 1-31, 2018. See Complete Details.
Receive 30 FREE Project Tutorials—Want more Share What You Love project ideas? Purchase any of the Early Release bundles from me at my Too Cool Stamping Online Store, and I'll send you a step-by-step tutorial PDF for 30 phenomenal projects! This special collaboration with my demonstrator friends is an exclusive offer good thru May 31 only!