►►►Use This Hostess Code When Ordering: ZPAZCMAQ◄◄◄
Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Sale-A-Bration Celebration—Earn your invitation now for April 19 event!
- CLASS: TC Stamper Sampler Class—Fun Folds & Amazing Accents! RSVP by February 17.
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Painted Petals. March 12. Register by February 25.
- Occasions Catalog PDF—New stamps, tools & accessories for the New Year!
- Sale-A-Bration Promotion—Learn how to earn FREE goodies thru March 31!
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
It's the LAST DAY to register for my Fun Folds & Amazing Accents Class. Please let me know by 5pm today if you'd like to join us. If you can't attend the local class, I do have Class-To-Go kits available!
Today, we'll check out another fun fold project from the class, but first...
It's Tuesday, and that means it's time to announce this week's Weekly Deals! Save on the Pansy Punch, the What's Up Punch, the 2014-2016 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack and many more! All items are discounted through Monday, February 23.
* * * * *
CASEd from Nancy Lewis.
I saw this fun fold card while I was at Leadership and I knew it had to be part of my Fun Folds class! I love that the recipient has a sweet birthday keepsake to set on their desk or bookshelf! It's a fun design for any type of card!
Best of all, the easel part folds down flat to a traditional 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" card that can be mailed in an A2 Medium envelope! Sweet!
- Score at the 4-1/4" mark along the 8-1/2" side.
- Along the 5-1/2" side, cut at the 1-1/4" mark to the center score line.
- Along the 5-1/2" side, cut at the 4-1/4" mark to the center score line.
- On the 3" wide center panel, add a score line at the 2-1/8" mark along the 4-1/4" side. You can see this horizontal line near my thumb in the photo to the right.
- Add a 5-1/4" x 4" Whisper White card stock layer on the inside of the card to create an area to write your message.
- Adhere the two outer panels closed, so that only the center panel of the card front opens.
Background Basics—I decorated the three panels with Sale-A-Bration Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper. The two outer panels measures 1" x 4" and the center panel is 2-3/4" x 4". Remember you can select this paper pack for FREE when you place a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration!
Easel Medallion—I started with a starburst shape created with the Starburst Framelits and Coastal Cabana card stock. Next, I die-cut a Whisper White circle with the Circles Collection Framelits to layer inside.
Celebrate Cake—I stamped the cake image from the Sale-A-Bration Big Day stamp set with Soft Suede ink onto the circle, and added a candle on top. The images are colored with Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand, Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral Stampin' Write Markers. I added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the icing and candle flame with a 2-Way Glue Pen for a little sparkly goodness!
You can select the Big Day stamp set for FREE when you place a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration!
Finishing Touches—I stamped another image from the Big Day set in Soft Suede ink onto Crushed Curry card stock, then cut out only the "celebrate" banner from it with my super-sharp Paper Snips and adhered it to the medallion. Love that festive detail!
Adhere the bottom half of the medallion only to the bottom folded section of that center panel with Dimensionals.
I added some Coastal Cabana Sale-A-Bration Best Year Ever ribbon around the bottom of the panel, tied it in a double-knot and trimmed it to make a faux bow.
Easel Stop—It's essential to add an element to your easel card that will hold the folded easel panel into place when on display. My "stop" is a simple 3" x 1/2" strip of Crushed Curry card stock that's raised with Dimensionals.
Sweet Sentiment—I had just enough room underneath the "stop" for the Big Day birthday sentiment. It's stamped in Soft Suede, colored in with Calypso Coral and sparkled up with more Dazzling Diamonds. I added some little candle images on either side. They were colored with Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry markers on the stamp before stamping.
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Sale-A-Bration Big Day (wood)
- Ink—Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Markers; Soft Suede Classic Ink
- Paper—Best Year Ever Sale-A-Bration DSP; Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Best Year Every Sale-a-Bration Accessories Pack Coastal Cabana Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds
- Tools—Starburst Framelits, Circle Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Simply Scored, Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, 2-Way Glue Pen, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Want to join us as we make this Too Cool easel card? RSVP for our class Fun Folds & Amazing Accents Class today!
Stamper Sampler: Fun Folds & Amazing Accents Class—February 18, 2015
Complete details. Register by February 17 at 5pm.
Stamp-of-the-Month: Painted Petals Class—March 12, 2015
Complete details. Register by February 25.
Check out all of the exclusive Sale-A-Bration items you can earn for FREE this year! Browse the Sale-A-Bration Brochure PDF.
Sale-A-Brate Now...To Celebrate Later!
I'll be hosting a very special event after Sale-A-Bration where I spoil you! It's a Sale-A-Bration Celebration! We'll have make & takes, gifts, prizes, specials, refreshments and more! Mark your calendars for Sunday, April 19!
Simply participate in the Sale-A-Bration promotion by spending a total of $150, hosting a $150 workshop, or purchasing a Starter Kit before March 31, 2015. See complete details, including online To-Go options!
Stampin' Quick Links