Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- EVENT: Anything Goes Open Stamp Night—Thursday, November 13
- CLASS: Dec. Countdown To Christmas—Ornamental Pine. Register by Nov. 19.
- CLASS: November TC Stamper Sampler—Wednesday, November 19
- CLASS: Dec Stamp-of-the-Month—Get Your Santa On. Register by Nov. 25.
- CLASS: November "Last Thursdays"—Tuesday, November 25
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
I've had many requests to create some monogram projects, so I thought, what better time than right before Christmas! Monogrammed items are perfect for that little holiday gift for friends, co-workers and teachers!
Introducing my next TC Stamper Sampler Class!
All Is Calm Monogrammed Gift Set Class
Come and create a set of monogrammed gift items with the beautiful All Is Calm Designer Papers! You'll create three monogrammed projects—a box of 6 monogrammed cards, a Sticky Note Holder with mini gel pen, and a Scratch Pad magnet. Give them as a complete, ensemble gift set, or as three individual gifts! They are so cute, you may just want to keep them all for yourself!
Best of all, you'll have three adorable projects that you can easily duplicate on your own to cover all of the stocking stuffer presents on your list!
- When—Wednesday, November 19, 2014, at 6:30 pm.
- Where—Too Cool Stamping Studio in SW Fort Wayne, IN.
- What—Create 3 projects: Box of 6 Cards, Sticky Note Holder, and a Magnetic Scratch Pad.
- Class Fee—$20, OR it's FREE when you place a $50 order by November 19, using the following Hostess Code: G63PGMXS.
- Stamp Club Members Price—Club members can choose this class option for only $10.
- Please Bring—SNAIL adhesive or equivalent. Refills available for purchase at class.
- RSVP—By Tuesday, November 18, 2014, at 5pm EDT.
Please Note: $50 minimum order (before shipping & tax) for FREE class cannot be combined with other workshops or class orders and must be placed by November 18 to me or via the Hostess Code provided.
Class Details—Although the All Is Calm DSP is in the Holiday Catalog, these projects were not designed to in a Christmas style—they look great any time of year! You'll be able to choose your monograms from the retired Lovely Letters Alphabet (shown above) or Metro Type Alphabet.
- Gift Box of 6 Cards—Create 6 coordinated cards with matching embossed envelopes and package them in a sturdy, clear case wrapped with a bow!
- Sticky Notes Holder—Create a matching cover for a 3" x 3" Post-It style note pad that conveniently holds a mini gel pen. A great little pack of notes to carry in your purse or car!
- Magnetic Scratch Pad—Make a flip-style cover for a 3" x 5" scratch pad that you can hang on your refrigerator, steel door or magnetic board! Perfect for grocery or to-do lists!
Add A Personalized Circle Monogramp Stamp For $25! These monogrammed gifts were also designed to fit the new Circle Monogram Stamp that Stampin' Up! offers. You can customize your own stamp for all kinds of purposes: family monogram, a thank you message, a holiday message, a birthday message, a wedding or baby announcement—the possibilities are endless!
Examples! See some examples of personalized monogram stamp images that I've designed, and try designing one of your own, at my Circle Monogram Stamp blog post.
Save $3 When You Add A Personalized Stamp! The regular Circle Monogram Stamp price is $23.95, plus shipping & tax. Please note: I'll add your personalized stamp to the class order on November 19—you will not have it at the class.
Class-To-Go Kits Available—Not able to join us at the local class? Order a Class-To-Go Kit including all the pre-cut card stock and accessories needed to assemble the projects. Stamping is not included per Stampin' Up! policy. Kits will include the clear card box & ribbon, sticky notes, mini gel pen, and scratch pad. You add the monograms & adhesives.
Class-To-Go Pricing—The Class-To-Go Kit is priced the same as the class, plus $5.60 Priority Shipping fee, if necessary. Or, receive the FREE class when you order using the Hostess Code G63PGMXS, and the Priority Shipping fee will be charged separately. I'll email you an invoice for payment via PayPal or credit card.
Place A Qualifying Order At My Online Store! Use Hostess Code: G63PGMXS.
* * * * *
This Is A Club Class Option For Stamp Club Members—If you're a part of my Too Cool Stamp Club, you'll be able to choose between this TC Stamper Sampler Class or this month's "Last Thursdays" class for your discounted class this month. See complete details.
Currently Looking For Club Members For Group #2—You're already taking the classes, why not earn Hostess Benefits at the same time?! Contact me if you'd like to be put on the waiting list.
* * * * *
Contact Me Now To Attend The Monogrammed Gift Set Class!
Thank you so much for ordering from Too Cool Stamping!
Register By November 19 For This December 6th Class
Create 12 cards (6 each of 2 designs) in this stamp-a-stack style class. Kit includes the Ornamental Pine stamp set, 5 yards of Real Red Woven Satin Ribbon, a jar of Dazzling Diamonds, 1 Stampin' Sponge, 1 sheet of Dimensionals, and all the supplies you need to make the 12 cards! Class-To-Go Kits are available. Be sure to order the 2-Way Glue Pen add-on for just $5 more for your glitter application and to help your clear mount stamps stick to your block better.
See Complete Details For The Ornamental Pine Class!
Thursday, November 13, 5:30-9:30pm
Back by popular demand and just in time to work on your holiday projects! I'm opening up my studio next Thursday night to all my local stamping friends! You're invited to come over to enjoy some stamping & chatting! Nothing formal, just bring your own projects and let's stamp together! Come when you want, stay as long as you want! Bring your own adhesive, inks, consumable supplies, and snacks!
RSVP is not necessary, but appreciated!