- NEW Occasions Catalog PDF—Browse The PDF.
- Sale-a-Bration Brochure—Earn exclusive items & extra goodies!
- Paper Pumpkin 3-Month Subscription—Only $55 thru March 31.
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- February Stamp-of-the-Month—Online class featuring Lift Me Up. Register by February 20.
- Sale-a-Bration Celebration—Local & online. Exclusive FREE April 16 event you EARN!
►February Hostess Code: A9A49SWG—Online order code to qualify for the Sale-a-Bration Celebration!
Hi Stamping Friends!
I'm passionate about sharing stamping ideas & projects, which is why I love Project Sheets Fridays! Each week, I showcase two cool projects exclusively designed by some of the top stamping leaders of Stampin' Up! It gives me a chance to feature projects that may be a little different than my style, but still get the Too Cool stamp of approval! It also allows me to share projects created with stamp sets & tools that I may not yet own, giving you a richer variety of ideas!
Today, I'm highlighting a stamp set that is awesome for the baker or anyone who likes a good pun! I don't have this one yet, but I it's going on the wish list now! I couldn't stop at just Two Cool ideas for you today...here are 3 project sheets for you!
Created by Loni Spendlove.
Print Out & Save The Supply List & Instructions#1 Perfect Mix Recipe Cards Gift Set—What a great idea! This would make a wonderful gift for the new bride or as a housewarming gift!
- Print your recipes 4 to a page on Whisper White card stock and cut them out at 5-1/2” x 4-1/4”. This box can fit 18-20 recipe cards.
- Stamp Perfect Mix baking images in top right corners of the recipe cards using So Saffron and Wisteria Wonder ink. Add a 5-1/2" x 3/4" strip of DSP to the bottom of each card.
- Stamp oven mitt in So Saffron and “Baking Makes Life Sweeter” in Wisteria Wonder. Cut out using Big Shot and Stitched Shapes circle framelit.
- Create a box by scoring the 9” square of So Saffron DSP in the Envelope Punch board by punching/scoring at 3-5/8” AND 4-1/2” on the first side, then turning the paper 45° and lining up the first score lines to punch and score. Repeat until all 4 sides have been punched and scored twice. Round the corners of all points on the top of the punch board.
- Cut off the small squares on the inside corners of your envelope/box and fold in on all the score lines to create a box. Adhere using Fast Fuse, leaving top of box open.
- Insert recipe cards into box and fold top down.
- Wrap 8-3/4" long strip of Wisteria DSP around the box and adhere to itself in the front to create a belly band that can slide off. Attach “Baking” circle to the front using dimensionals to hide the seam.
Products You'll Need To Make This Projectx
Created by Barb Brimhall.
Print Out & Save The Supply List & Instructions#2 We're The Perfect Mix Card—Whether it's for an anniversary, or for BFF, this card is certainly sweet!
- Emboss the 4” x 5-1/4” piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock using the Falling Petals folder and the Big Shot. Layer onto folded Bermuda Bay base card.
- Punch one end of the 1-1/2" x 3" and 1" x 4" pieces of Tasty Treats Designer Series Paper using the Banner Triple Punch. Adhere to card using Adhesive.
- Stamp the Perfect Mix bowl onto scrap of Shimmery White cardstock using Archival Black ink & cut out using the Layering Circles Framelits.
- Color bowl using the Bermuda Bay, Real Red and Basic Gray Watercolor Pencils, blend with a Blender Pen.
- Layer onto a Bermuda Bay scallop circle (cut from scrap using the Circle Framelits); layer onto the white side of a Lace Doily using Dimensionals and layer onto card.
- Using scotch tape, adhere tape only to the mixer on the sentiment stamp; ink sentiment using the Black Archival ink pad, remove tape & stamp onto the 3” strip of Shimmery White cardstock. Or, cut the stamps apart to use the sentiment separately.
- Fishtail both ends and adhere to card using Dimensionals.
Products You'll Need To Make This Project
Created by Jenn Tinline.
Print Out & Save The Supply List & Instructions#3 You're One In A Dozen Card—I love the play on words with the blue-colored egg! Hey, wouldn't this concept be perfect with the "You're A Good Egg" sentiment from the Hey, Chick Sale-a-Bration stamp set, too! An eggs-cellent idea!
- Stamp the Perfect Mix eggs on the 4" x 3" Shimmery White Cardstock with Basic Black ink.
- Cut out the image on the Big Shot with the largest Stitched Shapes Framelits oval shape.
- Stamp the saying, with Basic Black ink, on the left over Shimmery White cardstock.
- Punch out the saying with the Classic Label punch. TIP: Use the punch upside down so you can see to center the saying.
- Color the eggs with the Watercolor Pencils and blend with the Blender Pen.
- Sponge Bermuda Bay ink around the edge of the oval and the saying.
- Use SNAIL adhesive to attach the 4-3/4" x 2" piece of Designer Series Paper to the 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" layer of Whisper White cardstock. Then attach to the 5" x 3-3/4" Bermuda Bay cardstock.
- Tie the Bermuda Bay ribbon around the cardstock at the seam and tie into a bow.
- Attach the Bermuda Bay layer to the folded Crumb Cake card base.
- Attach the egg image with Dimensionals.
- Use SNAIL adhesive to attach the saying.
- Use Glue Dots to anchor the bow.
Products You'll Need To Make This Project
• • • • •
I'd Love To Hear From You!
Leave me a comment at the bottom of the page!
Until next time!