- Stamper Sampler Class—"I'm Bringing Birthdays Back" Class. Date & details TBA.
- Stamp-of-the-Month Class—Returning in May.
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Class—April 28. 4 Cards for $10.
- Shop Retired Items—While supplies last!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Occasions Catalog—All-new stamps, papers & accents!
Hi Stamping Friends,
I hosted my annual Sale-a-Bration Celebration event over the weekend for those stampers who qualified during the Sale-a-Bration promotion earlier this year! We had lots of fun putting together a Flowering Fields All-Occasion Cards Gift Box!
I have some extra Flowering Fields Card Box kits and other Sale-a-Bration leftovers, so I thought I'd offer my Too Cool stamping friends one last chance to get their hands on 2016 Sale-a-Bration goodies, including those card kits!
A Too Cool Stamping Exclusive!
Choose A FREE Item For Every $50 Purchase!
Just like the Sale-a-Bration promotion, you'll select a FREE gift for every $50 purchase you make through me directly or at my Online Store using the Hostess Code EYHWZCRZ. Simply place your order, then email me your selection from the following list below. I only have limited items available while supplies last, so don't delay your request! I will keep the list updated daily.
- Flowering Fields All-Occasions Card Box Kit—9 kits left (shown)
- Sky Is The Limit—2 clear left
- Flowering Fields—1 wood left
- Perfect Pairings—3 clear left
- Party Pants—2 wood left
- Pedal Pusher—1 clear left
- What I Love—2 clear left
- Honeycomb Happiness—1 clear left
- Hello—1 wood left
- Wildflower Fields DSP—2 left
- Perfectly Artistic DSP—2 left
See the Sale-A-Bration selections in the Sale-a-Bration Flyer.
Thursday, April 28, 2016, 6:30pm. RSVP by Wednesday, April 27, at 5pm.
Create 4 cards using Too Cool techniques, plus envelopes. We'll be featuring a whopping 19 soon-to-retire stamps, tools & accessories on those projects!
Class Fee—$10 OR it's FREE with a minimum order* placed at the event!
Class-To-Go Kits Available! See Complete Class Details!
Contact Me To RSVP For The "Last Thursdays" Class!
CASEd from Sam Donald at Pootles.
Hello Sweet Friend Mini Skinny Treat Box
I made these adorable tall & skinny boxes for the attendees at my Celebration event using the Wildflower Fields DSP from Sale-a-Bration. They are only 5" tall! I filled my boxes with individual ROLO candies.
I CASEd the project from Sam Donald at her Pootles blog, and you can see a complete tutorial there. I've included the basic measurements and instructions below.
Mini Skinny Box Basics—I started with a 5-1/2" x 6" piece of Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper. That means you can use the 6x6" DSP for making lots of boxes, and you'll get four out of a 12x12" sheet of the traditional size DSP. Woohoo!
- Score along the 6" side at the 1" mark.
- Score along the 5-1/2" side at the 1-1/2", 2-1/2", 4" and 5″ marks.
- Snip along the bottom of the 5-1/2" side up to the 1" score line to create the four tabs for the bottom box closure.
- Fold on the score lines, then adhere the sides of box with Fast Fuse Adhesive on the tab.
- Close up the bottom tabs and secure with Fast Fuse Adhesive.
- Final box dimensions are 5" high, 1-1/5" wide, 1" deep.
Mini Skinny Box Closure
- Push in the sides of the box at the top with your fingers and squeeze together to pinch the box closed.
- Punch a Decorative Label Punch shape, score it in half and secure one side to the back of the box as shown.
- Close up the box and mark where you want to punch a ribbon hole with a Piercing Tool.
- Punch holes in the Label and box front with the 1/8" Hole Punch.
- Tie a knot in the middle of a 9" piece of ribbon. I used the retiring 1/4" Daffodil Delight Cotton Ribbon.
- Thread the ends of the ribbon from inside the box and up through the back of the label.
- Pull closed and tie a bow to secure.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped one of the greetings from the Six-Sided Sampler set in Bermuda Bay ink onto Whisper White, then punched it out with the Hexagon Punch. It's popped up with Dimensionals.
Bundle It & Save! Purchase the retiring Six-Sided Sampler & the Hexagon Punch together in a bundle to save 15% off the price of purchasing them separately!
Finishing Touches—I added a Watermelon Wonder Itty Bitty Accent Punch flower to the box with a Glue Dot, then topped it with a Rhinestone Jewel. How sweet!
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—retiring Six-Sided Sampler (clear, wood) OR Six-Sided Sampler Bundle (clear, wood)
- Ink—Bermuda Bay Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—retiring Cherry On Top DSP; Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—retiring 1/4" Daffodil Cotton Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—retiring Hexagon Punch OR Six-Sided Sampler Bundle (clear, wood), Decorative Label Punch, retiring Itty Bitty Accents Punch, 1/8' Hole Punch, Simply Scored Tool, Paper Piercing Tool, Glue Dots, Fast Fuse Adhesive, Dimensionals, SNAIL
• • • • •
Until next time,
All retiring stamps will be guaranteed available thru May 22, then they will be while supplies last. Everything else is available while supplies last only, beginning immediately! All retired merchandise will be gone for good after May 31, 2016.