- NEW Occasions Catalog PDF—Browse The PDF.
- Sale-a-Bration Brochure—Earn exclusive items & extra goodies!
- Paper Pumpkin 3-Month Subscription—Only $55 thru March 31.
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- 2017 Occasions Catalog & Sale-a-Bration Kickoff Party—Local only. January 29. Register by Jan. 22.
- Sending Love Valentine's Class Treats Class—Local & online class. Feb. 5 Register by Jan. 23.
- January Stamp-of-the-Month—Online class featuring Beautiful You. Register by Jan. 23. Details soon.
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—Local class January 26.
- Sale-a-Bration Celebration—Local & online. Exclusive FREE April 16 event you EARN!
►January Hostess Code: J47VBQN6—Online order code to qualify for the Sale-a-Bration Celebration!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Michelle Hoover and I will be sharing our final sneak peeks from the Kickoff Party today and tomorrow! We'll be creating 20 DIFFERENT CARDS at this event, plus you'll enjoy hourly prizes, exclusive specials for attendees only, and a full set of Watercolor Pencils in your kit!
Don't Miss This Ultimate NEW Catalog Event—January 29!
CASEd from Kylie Bertucci.
Cloudy Day Background—I stamped the Lift Me Up sentiment in Night of Navy onto a 4" x 3" piece of Whisper White card stock. Next, I stamped both sizes of the clouds in Mint Macaron over the rest of the layer. I tried to keep in mind the eventual positioning of the hot air balloons, so the clouds would float in the spaces between. This layer is matted with a 4-1/8" x 3-1/8" layer of Night of Navy card stock, then popped up with Dimensionals onto the card front.
Hot Air Balloons—I stamped the larger Lift Me Up hot air balloon in Watermelon Wonder ink, along with smaller balloons in Night of Navy and Peekaboo Peach. All three are cut out with the help of the Up & Away Thinlits dies. The top smaller balloon is adhered with SNAIL, and the other two are popped up with Dimensionals.
Two Cool—I created my second version with a vertical orientation, using another colorful pattern from the Carried Away DSP.
Sweet Sentiment—The shorter sentiment works really well on the vertical design.
Great Greetings—The Lift Me Up stamp set is filled with awesome greetings that fit the tone and the name of the set! "Sending smiles across the miles," "Just a note to lift your spirits," and "You soar above the rest," are just a few more of the playful phrases to convey your thoughtful wishes!
- Stamps—Lift Me Up (clear, wood) OR Lift Me Up Bundle (clear, wood)
- Ink—Mint Macaron, Night of Navy, Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder
- Paper—Carried Away DSP (Sale-a-Bration selection); Night of Navy & Whisper White
- Tools—Up & Away Thinlits OR Lift Me Up Bundle (clear, wood), Big Shot, Dimensionals, SNAIL
• • • • •