Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Dec Stamper Sampler Class—Birthday Card Organizer. December 15.
- CLASS: Dec "Last Thursdays"—December 29.
- CLASS: January Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Four Feathers. January 8.
- CLASS: Occasions Catalog Kickoff Party—Create 20 different cards. January 4
- Year-End Closeouts—Dozens of items up to 80% off.
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Sunday, January 4, 2pm - 6pm
Start the New Year off with a MEGA Stamping Celebration showcasing brand new products from the 2015 Occasions Catalog! Create 20 DIFFERENT CARDS featuring dozens of new stamp sets, papers, tools and embellishments, as well as Sale-A-Bration FREE selections! Win Door Prizes & Earn Special Rewards! Register by December 31. See complete details.
Limited Space Available For This Event! Contact me today to register!
Hi Stamping Friends!
I know everyone is in Christmas mode, but as soon as the holidays are over...we'll be Sale-A-Brating!
Mark Your Calendars—Sale-A-Bration 2015 Starts January 6
Woohoo! Stampin' Up! has extended the biggest and best promotion of the year, Sale-A-Bration, to run from January 6 to March 31, 2015! That's nearly 3 full months to earn freebies from the Sale-A-Bration brochure! I've already had a sneak peek of the Sale-A-Bration stuff and you'll definitely want to plan your purchases so you can earn as many of these awesome items as possible!
3 Ways To Earn FREE Products During Sale-A-Bration
- Shop—One FREE product for EVERY $50 you spend!
- Host—Earn $25 extra dollars to spend with a $250 party!
- Join—Purchase a Starter Kit & choose between two FREE options! Details to come!
Today, we're checking out the first of the 5 projects we'll be creating at my January Stamp-of-the-Month Class featuring the Four Feathers stamp set! When you purchase my class kit, including the Four Feathers stamps & framelits Bundle, and 1/4" White Cotton Ribbon, you'll receive the supplies to create all 5 class cards for FREE!
CASEd from Gloria Kremer.
I love the cool colors and clean design of this Four Feathers Trio card!
Background Basics—The Whisper White card front is randomly stamped with the small, outlined feather image in Smoky Slate ink. It's a subtle pattern that adds just the right amount of detail without taking away from the focal point.
Focal Point Layer—I layered a piece of 2-3/4" x 4" Whisper White card stock on a 3" x 4-1/4" mat of Lost Lagoon card stock, then popped that layer up over the stamped background with Dimensionals.
Feather Trio—The first feather is stamped in Smoky Slate ink onto Smoky Slate card stock, then die-cut with the Feathers Framelits. The middle feather is a Feathers die-cut from Silver Glimmer Paper. And, the third feather is stamped in Lost Lagoon onto Whisper White and die-cut. All feathers are adhered to the card with SNAIL.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped a small greeting from the Lots of Thanks stamp set in Memento Black Ink onto a 3-3/4" x 1/2" strip of Pool Party card stock. I trimmed the ends to a fish-tail shape, then popped up the greeting with Dimensionals. A couple of Rhinestone Jewels on each side of the words give the card a little more silver sparkle.
The second card is nearly identical, I just wanted to change the placement of the greeting. This time I stamped it on a 2-1/2" wide strip and adhered it to the bottom of the focal point layer with SNAIL.
- Stamps—Four Feathers (wood) OR Four Feathers Bundle (wood), Lots of Thanks (wood)
- Ink—Memento Black Ink; Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon Classic Ink
- Paper—Silver Glimmer Paper; Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Feathers Framelits OR Four Feathers Bundle (wood), Big Shot, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Birthday Card Organizer Class
Monday, December 15, 6:30pm
Create a handy Birthday Card Organizer featuring a perpetual birthday calendar! Each page represents one month and includes a calendar to mark important birthdays, anniversaries and special dates, plus it has a pocket to hold cards for those occasions! Class-To-Go Kits are available.
See Complete Details on the Birthday Card Organizer Class!
Register by December 14 at 5pm.
Stamp-of-the-Month Four Feathers Class
Thursday, January 8, 6:30pm
All the supplies you need to create 5 beautiful cards in one kit—just add inks & adhesives! Kit includes the pretty, versatile Four Feathers stamps and Framelits Bundle & white cotton ribbon. You'll also receive supplies to create 5 cards with envelopes at no extra charge! It's a FREE holiday bonus exclusively from Too Cool Stamping! Class-To-Go Kits are available.
See Complete Details on the Four Feathers Class!
Register by December 22, 2014.