- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Designer Papers—Save now thru October 31!
- Browse Holiday Catalog—Shop Holiday Catalog online!
- Paper Pumpkin BOGO—Buy 1, Get 2nd Month FREE thru October 10!
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- Clearance Rack—Retired merchandise up to 60% off!
- November Countdown To Christmas—Featuring Hang Your Stocking.
- October Stamp-of-the-Month Kit—Featuring Paisleys & Posies.
Hi Stamping Friends!
Today I'm sharing a quick & adorable little treat holder that I shared at my Too Cool Team meeting last night.
But first, a reminder that registration for my Paisleys & Posies Class ends tomorrow!
• • • • •
Registration Now Open For October's Paisleys & Posies Class Kit
Class-To-Go Kits Mail Out October 25!
Registration Closes On October 12, 2016—Sign Up Today!
Cookie Cutter Christmas Scallop Tag Topper Treat Holder
You'll definitely want to Pin this cute holiday project! It's a fun little Ghirardelli chocolate treat holder that makes a superb stocking stuffer, co-worker or neighbor gift, thank you for clients & customers, or party favor at a holiday events! Best of all, it's so quick & easy to create! I created about 18 of them in about an hour!
Treat Holder Basics—The holder begins with a Crumb Cake base that is cut to 6-1/2" long and just a tad shy of 2" wide. Score along the 6-1/2" side at the 3-1/8" and 3-3/8" marks. Like this:
Next, you'll punch the ends with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
If you cut the base just a tiny sliver shy of 2", it will fit in the punch perfectly.
Treat Holder Décor—Decorate the front & back of the holder with Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper cut to 1-3/4" x 2-1/4". I stamped the gingerbread man from the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set in Crumb Cake ink onto Whisper White card stock, then punched him out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. He's popped up with Dimensionals. I stamped the bow in Real Red, then punched that out and adhered it with a Glue Dot. It's topped with a sparkly Rhinestone Jewel.
Ribbon Closure—I threaded a 7" piece of the Real Red 3/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon through the scallop tags, then tied them with some striped Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine. DONE! That is it!
Candy— This holder is the perfect size to hold Ghirardelli chocolate squares. I used the Dark Chocolate Spiced Caramel flavor one because it had pretty red wrapping.
BUT, as soon as the yummy Peppermint Bark flavor is available after Halloween, that striped wrapper will look the best with it! I love it when things match so well! Sweet!
Bundle It & Save—Purchase the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and Cookie Cutter Builder Punch together in a bundle to save 10% off the cost of purchasing them separately.
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Cookie Cutter Christmas (photopolymer) OR Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle (photopolymer)
- Ink—Crumb Cake, Real Red
- Paper—Candy Cane Lane DSP; Crumb Cake, Whisper White
- Accessories—Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine, Real Red 3/4" Stitched Edge Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools—Cookie Cuttler Builder Punch OR Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle (photopolymer), Simply Scored, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
• • • • •
Until next time,
Register For November's Hang Your Stocking Class!
Local Class & Class-To-Go Kits Mail Out November 5!
Pre-Paid Registration Due By October 12, 2016—Sign Up Today!
Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Sale!
Save on all $11 DSP packs from both the Holiday Catalog and the Annual Catalog thru October 31. No limit. Specialty DSP packs are not included in this sale. Shop Designer Series Papers SALE Now!