- Stamp-of-the-Month Class—Featuring Birthday Blooms. Details coming soon!
- Sale-a-Bration Celebration Exclusive Event—Earn this FREE April event!
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Occasions Catalog—All-new stamps, papers & accents!
- Browse The Sale-A-Bration Brochure—Earn FREE items with every $50 order.
- 3-Month Paper Pumpkin Subscription Sale—$55 plus FREE Sale-a-Bration item.
Hi Stamping Friends!
Have you noticed how many birthday-themed stamps are in the new Occasions Catalog? I love it! Birthday cards are surely the most popular ones to make and send, so it's wonderful to have a nice variety of styles of birthday stamps from which to choose!
We had lots of birthday cards at our 2016 Occasions Catalog Kickoff Party, including today's project created by Michelle Hoover...
Shimmer Pink Balloon Celebration Birthday Card
Michelle featured the new Balloon Celebration stamp set on this fun, feminine card, along with the coordinating Balloon Bouquet Punch!
Background Basics—Michelle began this card with a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock, edged with a 1/2" x 5-1/4" strip of Designer Series Paper from the huge It's My Party DSP Stack. Next to it, she adhered a piece of Melon Mambo It's My Party Washi Tape with the ends wrapped around the back.
Once the stamping is done, this layer was adhered to a Melon Mambo card base.
Sweet Sentiment—The Balloon Celebration greeting was stamped at the bottom in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
Balloon String—She stamped the balloon string from Balloon Celebration in black Memento Ink first to get the best positioning for the balloon.
Balloon Background—Next, Michelle stamped the splatter dots image from the new Timeless Textures stamp set in Melon Mambo ink all around the balloon background.
Shimmer Pink Balloon—The Balloon Celebration bold balloon shape was stamped in Blushing Bride ink, then the confetti balloon image was stamped over the top in Melon Mambo. After punching out the balloon shape with the Balloon Bouquet Punch, it's popped up with Dimensionals. To make it really shine, Michelle added a little Wink of Stella clear shimmer over the entire balloon. LOVE that shimmer!
Finishing Touches—To finish the festive look, Michelle punched three stars from the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper with the Itty Bitty Punch Pack star punch and popped them up with Dimensionals. What a fast & fun birthday card! I think it would look great in lots of color combinations, too!
Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Stamps—Balloon Celebration (photopolymer) OR Balloon Celebration Bundle (photopolymer), Timeless Textures (clear, wood)
- Ink—Tuxedo Black Memento Ink; Blushing Bride & Melon Mambo Classic Ink Pads
- Paper—It's My Party 12x12" DSP Stack; Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper; Melon Mambo & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—It's My Party Washi Tape, Wink of Stella
- Tools—Balloon Bouquet Punch OR Balloon Celebration Bundle (photopolymer), Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Dimensionals, SNAIL
3 Ways To Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Goodies!
- Shop! Select a FREE SAB item for EVERY $50 you spend! Shop Online!
- Host! Earn $25 extra Hostess Dollars for your $250 workshop or individual order! Contact me to schedule your private class or online catalog party! See regular Stampin' Rewards.
- Join! Select $30 additional items with your $99 Starter Kit—that's $155 in items, plus FREE shipping! Join Now!
Sale-A-Brate Now...To Celebrate Later!
Learn how you can EARN this exclusive FREE event when you Shop, Host & Join during Sale-a-Bration!
Try Paper Pumpkin For 3 Months—Only $55!
Plus select a FREE Sale-a-Bration item, too! Offer good now thru March 31, 2016.