- Browse Holiday Catalog—Shop Holiday Catalog online!
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- Clearance Rack—Retired merchandise up to 60% off!
- Online Extravaganza Sale—November 21-28. Select items up to 40% off.
- Indian Springs Middle School Yuletide Festival Booth—November 19.
- Santa's Sleigh Holiday Gift Class—November 20. Limited openings remain.
- December Countdown To Christmas—Featuring Star of Light. December 4. Register by Nov. 21.
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—November 30. 4 cards for $15. Local class
Hi Stamping Friends!
Today, I'm sharing the second card design from my December Star of Light Class. But first, mark your calendars for some super savings starting next week...
Annual Online Extravaganza! November 21-28
The Stampin' Up! annual Online Extravaganza begins next week! Save up to 40% off on select items from November 21 thru November 28, with special 24-hour sales on November 21 and 28! I'll also have a Bonus Gift For Every Order I receive during the Online Extravaganza! More details are coming soon!
Registration Now Open For December's Countdown To Christmas Class!
Sunday, December 4, 2-5pm.
Registration Closes On November 21, 2016—Sign Up Today!
Star of Light Sparkly Sugarplum Star Cards
The second design from the Star of Light class kit showcases one of the die-cuts in sparkly glimmer paper combined with wonderful wintery combination of Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Smoky Slate and Whisper White. We'll be creating 6 each of this design in the class.
Background Basics—I started by embossing a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White with the Sparkle Texture Impressions Folder. I added a strip of Fancy Frost Glitter Ribbon and secured the ends on the back with Tear & Tape Adhesive. The layer is matted on a Rich Razzleberry card base.
Sparkly Star—I stamped the Star of Light image in Smoky Slate ink onto Whisper White and die cut it with the coordinating Starlight Thinlits. I also die cut a smaller star from the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. I was delighted to discover that the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper looks really similar in color to Sweet Sugarplum! I attached the sparkly star to the stamped star with a the Fine-Tip Glue Pen, then finished the focal point by adhering a Fancy Frost Sequin in the center with a Glue Dot.
The whole star is popped up with Dimensionals onto a 3" x 3-3/4" layer of Whisper White that's matted onto a 3-1/8" x 3-7/8" piece of Smoky Slate card stock. That whole layer is also popped up with Dimensionals onto the card front.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped the Star of Light sentiment in Memento Black Ink onto a 2-1/2" x 1/2" strip of Sweet Sugarplum and fishtailed the ends before popping it up with Dimensionals.
Inside—I stamped the inside Star of Light greeting with Memento Black ink, then stamped coordinating Star of Light mini stars in Sweet Sugarplum and Smoky Slate.
Buy The Bundle & SAVE! Purchase the Star of Light stamp set and Starlight Thinlits together in as a Bundle and save 10% off the cost of purchasing them separately!
Two Cool—I used the same elements to create a horizontal version. This time, I stamped the background star in Sweet Sugarplum and I added a couple of mini star stamped images in Smoky Slate for a more balanced design.
- Stamps—Star of Light (photopolymer) OR Star of Light Bundle (photopolymer)
- Ink—Smoky Slate, Sweet Sugarplum, Memento Black Ink
- Paper—Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper; Rich Razzleberry, Smoky Slate, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
- Accessories—Fancy Frost Glitter Ribbon, Fancy Frost Sequins
- Tools—Big Shot, Starlight Thinlits OR Star of Light Bundle (photopolymer), Sparkle Texture Impression Folder, Precision Base Plate, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, SNAIL
• • • • •