Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- CLASS: "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Sept. 25. RSVP by Sept. 24
- CLASS: Stamp-of-the-Month—For All Things. Register by Sept. 26
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse Holiday items Online
- SPECIAL: FREE Good Greetings Stamp Set—With a $300 workshop.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
September 25, 6:30pm, Too Cool Stamping Studio
- Class Fee—$10 OR it's FREE with a minimum order* placed at the event! (Club members may select this class for FREE)
- Class-To-Go Kits Available—Supplies are pre-cut—just add stamping & adhesives. PDF instructions will be emailed. Class fee: $10, plus $5.60 for Priority Shipping. OR, get the kit for FREE when you place a minimum $50 order at my Online Store by September 25 using this Hostess Code: UWG4H9SM
RSVP to me by Wednesday, September 24 at 5pm.
*Fine Print: Minimum $20 order for FREE local class; $50 minimum order for a FREE Class-To-Go Kit. Order may not be combined with other workshop, class, or other special events orders. US residents only.
September's "Last Thursdays" Projects
- Fall Door With Wreath Card—Try the new Wonderous Wreath stamps and Wonderful Wreath Framelits and decorate a cute wooden door card! So warm & inviting!
- Colorful Birthday Surprise Card—Choose a colorful balloon, birthday hat, cupcake or present background with a glittery greeting! A super card for any age & any gender!
- Fall Fest Glimmer Leaves Card—Make glimmering, recessed leaf windows with the Fun Fall Framelits on this elegant, monochromatic card!
- Fabulous Work of Art Daisy Card—Use the elements in the Work of Art set to create Impressionistic flowers on this "thinking of you" masterpiece!
This Is A Stamp Club Class Choice—If you're a member of my Too Cool Stamp Club, you can choose to take this class each month for FREE! See complete details! Want to join the club? I'm currently signing up stampers for Group #2.
Class-To-Go Kits Are Available! Simply add $5.60 for Priority Shipping to the cost of the class. All supplies are pre-cut and ready to assemble, with a step-by-step Instruction PDF emailed to you. Just add your own inks and adhesives*. Stamping is not included per Stampin' Up! policy.
- Stamps—Merry Everything (wood) OR Merry Everything Bundle (wood) card #1, For All Things (wood) card #2
- Ink—Baked Brown Sugar Classic Ink
- Paper—Color Me Autumn DSP; Champagne Glimmer Paper; Soft Suede and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Gold Basic Metal Buttons, Whisper White Baker's Twine
- Tools—Fun Fall Framelits, Big Shot, Note Tag Punch OR Merry Everything Bundle (wood), Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
For All Things Stamp-of-the-Month Class!
Stampin' Up! Quick Links