Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Dec "Last Thursdays"—December 29.
- CLASS: Occasions Catalog Kickoff Party—Create 20 different cards. January 4
- Year-End Closeouts—Dozens of items up to 80% off.
- 2014 Holiday Supplement PDF—Browse items Online.
- 2014 Holiday Catalog PDF—Browse items Online.
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
We're continuing on with the countdown to the amazing 2015 Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration promotion that starts on January 6, 2015!
* * * * *
With all the dreary, cold weather around Indiana right now, it sure is nice to start thinking of spring flowers! The 2015 Occasions Catalog has some awesome flower stamp sets and accessories that I know you are going to love! Today's cards give you a sneak peek of 5 new items! We'll be creating this one at the upcoming Occasions Catalog & Sale-A-Bration Kickoff Party!
SNEAK PEEK #1: Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper—Talk about gorgeous DSP! The floral patterns in this pack have a beautiful watercolored look and they make amazing backgrounds! I used a 1/2" x 5-1/2" strip of the Pacific Point colored blooms here. With backgrounds this pretty, it makes it easy to add one simple focal point & sentiment, and have a fabulous card in just minutes!
SNEAK PEEK #2: Petal Potpourri Stamp Set—We've got a fun, new flower shape in this catalog and the Petal Potpourri is gives you a whole array of flower styles to go with that shape! Think of the variety of images in the Flower Shop or Petite Petals sets and you'll know exactly what I mean! I used the "hand-drawn" flower style, to lend itself to the artsy feel of the paper. It's stamped in Pacific Point with a Crushed Curry stamped dot in the center.
SNEAK PEEK #3: Flower Medallion Punch—Of course, you can't have a new flower shape without having a new flower punch to go with it! This 8-petal bloom is symmetrical, so it's easy to line up with the flower images.
Bundle It & Save—Purchase the Petal Potpourri stamp set and Flower Medallion Punch together in the Petal Potpourri Bundle and save 15% off the cost of purchasing them separately.
SNEAK PEEK #4: Sale-A-Bration Simply Wonderful Stamp Set—The sentiment is from a very handy all-greetings stamp set that you can choose for FREE with your qualifying $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration! There are 7 phrases in the set and a couple even coordinate with punches!
I stamped the greeting in Pacific Point on a 2-3/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White, then matted it on a 2-7/8" x 4-1/8' piece of Mossy Meadow card stock.
SNEAK PEEK #5: Sale-A-Bration Best Year Ever Accessory Pack Ribbon—Before adding my popped up flower, I wrapped the top card layer with a piece of the new Crushed Curry 1/4" polyester ribbon. It's one of three colors of ribbon, along with three matching colors of buttons, in an accessory pack: Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry and Calypso Coral. Choose the pack for FREE as a Sale-A-Bration selection with your $50 order!
Wow! That's a lot of sneak peeks packed into one clean & simple card! Too Cool!
Complete Supplies List (Sale-A-Bration product links go live January 6)
- Stamps—Petal Potpourri (wood) OR Petal Potpourri Bundle (wood), SAB Simply Wonderful (wood)
- Ink—Pacific Point, Crushed Curry Classic Ink
- Paper—Painted Blooms DSP; Mossy Meadow and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—SAB Best Year Every Accessory Pack
- Tools—Flower Medallion Punch OR Petal Potpourri Bundle (wood), Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!