►►NEW Hostess Code For Ordering: JDRMNYFK◄◄
Current Classes & Special Promotions!
- CLUB: Too Cool Stamp Club—Sign Up For The Next Group!
- CLASS: Stamper Sampler—April 22.
- CLASS: "Last Thursdays" Card Class—April 30
- FREE SHIPPING—On everything! April 6-10 only!
- Occasions Catalog—Spring items available thru June 2, 2015
- SPECIAL: Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
Grab Your Wish List & Get Ready To Save! FREE Shipping Starts Monday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
I was flipping through some of my project photos and I realized that I had never shared this cute treat holder that we made at my February Too Cool Team meeting. Talk about quick & easy! Take a look!
CASEd from Sharon Cheng at Sharing Creativity & Company.
I used the Circles Collection Framelits and the Simply Scored Tool to create a fabulous little pouch that holds a Ghirardelli Chocolate! So cute!
The Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Caramel Ghirardelli matches the Pacific Point card stock and Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper colors perfectly! I love coordination!
Scallop Circle Treat Holder How-To
- Cut a scallop circle using the Circle Collections Framelits.
- Line up the top center scallop at the 2-3/8" mark on the Simply Scored board.
- Score at the 1", 1-1/4", 3-1/2" & 3-3/4".
- Turn the circle 90°.
- Score at the 2-3/4" & 3" marks.
- Trim off the corner pieces at the inner-most score lines.
- Fold on the score lines, but do not adhere together yet.
- Cut a 2-1/4" x 5" long piece of DSP.
- Die-cut the rounded edges with the Circle Collection Framelits.
- Cut the strip in half.
- Adhere to the inside of the box as the liner. You have an extra one, so you can make two cool treat holders!
- Adhere the box flaps with Sticky Strip or Fast Fuse.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped the Painted Petals greeting in Mossy Meadow onto Whisper White card stock, then punched it out with the Extra-Large Oval Punch. It's popped up with Dimensionals.
Butterfly Accent—I punched a Bitty Butterfly from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, then topped it with some Rhinestone Jewels colored with the Night of Navy Blendabilities Markers. I attached it with a Glue Dot.
How easy was that?! Super quick! These treat holders make excellent party favors in a gift bag or at a table place-setting.
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Painted Petals (clear, wood, photopolymer <recommended)
- Ink—Mossy Meadow Classic Ink
- Paper—Painted Blooms DSP; Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper; Pacific Point & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Rhinestone Jewels, Night of Navy Blendabilities (no longer available)
- Tools—Circle Collection Framelits, Big Shot, Extra-Large Oval Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Simply Scored, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip or Fast Fuse, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Stampin' Quick Links