- Browse Holiday Catalog—Shop Holiday Catalog online!
- Browse The 2016 Annual Catalog—See the current products!
- Clearance Rack—Retired merchandise up to 60% off!
- December Stamp-of-the-Month—Featuring Baby Bear. Details coming soon.
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class—November 30. 4 cards for $15. Local class
Hi Stamping Friends!
My "Last Thursdays" Monthly Card Class is TODAY, Wednesday, November 30th and I'm taking RSVPs until 8am! Want to join us?!
• • • • •
November's "Last Thursdays" Card Class
Wednesday, November 30, 2016, 6:30pm. RSVP by Wednesday, at 8am.
Create 4 Christmas cards using Too Cool techniques, plus envelopes. This class is perfect for any level stamper, but it's designed for new stampers to get a feel for the basics!
November's "Last Thursdays" Projects
- Merriest Wishes Moose Card—Try out the cute Jolly Hat Punch!
- Dazzling Silhouette Reindeer Card—Elegant & whimsical use of die-cuts!
- Merry Christmas Wreath Card—Heat embossing using either Red Glitter or Copper!
- Joyful Pine Card—Another fun use of die-cuts, with coordinating inside sentiment!
Class Fee—$15 OR it's FREE with a minimum order placed at the event!
Bring-A-Friend, Select 5 Hand-Made Cards—Bring a friend who has never been to my classes before and you'll be able to select a your choice of 5 cards from my card rack!
*Minimum $20 order for FREE local class at my Too Cool Stamping studio.. Bring-A-Friend incentive cannot be combined with other incentives.
Contact Me To RSVP For The "Last Thursdays" Class!
CASEd from Renee Lynch.
Merry Wreath With Embossed Highlights Cards
I love the soft wintery colors of this pretty holiday wreath card! I combined the Wondrous Wreath images with two of the newest embossing powders—Red Glitter and Copper—for two cool looks!
Background Basics—I started by texture embossing a 4" x 3-1/2" piece of Tip Top Taupe card stock with the Cable Knit Dynamic Folder and adhered it to a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White with Tear & Tape Adhesive. I wrapped a piece of Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon around the front at the top border, securing the ends around the back. The whole layer is mounted onto a super-sturdy Thick White card stock base.
Wonderful Wreath—I stamped the Wondrous Wreath image in Mint Macaron onto Whisper White card stock with the "arrow" tab on the photopolymer stamp pointing up. Next, I stamped the berries image (also with the tab pointing up), over the top of the wreath in clear, sticky VersaMark ink. For this first card, I tried the new Red Glitter Embossing Powder. I noticed that because of the glitter, it's a little bit difficult to see the powder changing as it heats. Be careful not to overheat it while you watch for this subtle change!
I cut the wreath with the coordinating Wonderful Wreath Framelits, lining them up with the tabs pointing up, just like the stamps! The finished die-cut wreath is popped up with Dimensionals.
I topped the wreath with a Mint Macaron Sheer Linen bow, adhered with a Glue Dot.
Sweet Sentiment—I stamped the greeting from Star of Light in VersaMark onto a 3" x 1/2" strip of Whisper White and heat embossed it with more Red Glitter Embossing Powder. After trimming the ends into fishtails, I popped it up with Dimensionals.
Two Cool—I created a second version nearly identical to the first, but I used the elegant Copper Embossing Powder instead.
Oooh! I really love the look of Copper Embossing with these soft colors!
- Stamps—Wondrous Wreath (photopolymer), Star of Light (photopolymer)
- Ink—VersaMark Ink; Mint Macaron
- Paper—Thick White Card Stock; Tip Top Taupe & Whisper White
- Accessories—Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon, Red Glitter Embossing Powder (card #1), Copper Embossing Powder (card #2)
- Tools—Big Shot, Wonderful Wreath Framelits, Cable Knit Dynamic Folder (card #2), Heat Tool, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Tear & Tape Adhesive, Glue Dots, SNAIL
• • • • •
I'd Love To Hear From You!
Leave me a comment at the bottom of the page!
Until next time!
Stitched Shapes Framelits Available! Save On Matching Stamp Sets!