- All Classes Temporarily Postponed—I'm in Florida with my Dad while he's in hospice care. Classes will resume once I've returned. Stay tuned to this blog for more information.
- Sale-a-Bration Celebration Exclusive Event—Earn this FREE April event!
- Weekly Deals—New specials announced every Tuesday!
- Leap Into Savings Special—FREE Shipping on orders thru February 29.
- Clearance Rack—Discounted retired merchandise!
- Browse The 2015 Annual Catalog—See the latest products!
- Browse The Occasions Catalog—All-new stamps, papers & accents!
- Browse Sale-A-Bration Flyer —Earn FREE items with every $50 order.
- View NEW Sale-A-Bration Items—Earn FREE items with every $50 order.
- 3-Month Paper Pumpkin Subscription Sale—$55 plus FREE Sale-a-Bration item.
Hi Stamping Friends,
Have you seen the fun 3D birthday card insides you can create with the Party Pop Ups Thinlits? If not, be sure to check out the Party Pop Ups video to see them in action! They definitely get my Too Cool seal of approval!
I love that you can make pop ups to surprise & delight the recipient as they open the card, but you can also use these intricate die-cuts as focal points on the front of your cards, too!
Today, I'm sharing Two Cool cards that use the Party Pop Ups die-cuts as embellishments for quick & easy cards, courtesy of two talented stamping friends!
But first, don't forget, Today Is The Final Day To...
5 Days Only—February 25 thru 29!
Place a $50 or larger order at my Online Store using the Hostess Code DG9ZX9NS & I'll send you a rebate check to cover the cost of shipping! Offer good thru February 29, 2016 only. Enter code on the shopping cart page.
Order Now From My Online Store • Use Hostess Code DG9ZX9NS to qualify
Created by Christi Beck at StampinTX.
#1) Hip Hip Hooray Party Pop-Up Card
Christi Beck shared this quick & cute birthday card using the hip hip hooray sentiment from the Party Pop Up Thinlits.
Background Basics—Christi started by adhering 1" x 5-1/2" strips of It's My Party Designer Series Paper along the top and bottom edges of a Whisper White card base.
Hooray Focal Point—Round the corners of a 4" x 2-1/2" piece of Melon Mambo card stock with the Corner Rounder Punch and adhere with SNAIL to the card front at an angle. Die-cut the hip hip hooray Party Pop Up from Crushed Curry card stock and attach to the card from with Dimensionals.
TIPS: The Precision Plate will help you get accurate cuts and the Die Brush will help the die-cut pieces release from the die.
Finishing Touches—Tie a bow with the Melon Mambo/Black Baker's Twine and adhere to the top corner with a Glue Dot. Then add a few It's My Party Enamel Dots on the die-cut.
DONE! How easy is that?! No stamps or inks needed!
Print & Save This Project...
#1) Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
- Paper—It's My Party DSP; Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo & Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—It's My Party Enamel Dots, Baker's Twine Combo Pack
- Tools—Party Pop Up Thinlits, Big Shot, Precision Plate, Die Brush, Project Life Corner Rounder, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Created by Kay Kalthoff at Stamping To Share.
#2) Party Pop Up Birthday Cake Card
Kay Kalthoff created another simple & sweet birthday card using the Party Pop Ups the same kind of way!
Background Basics—Kay started by adding a strip of It's My Party Washi Tape across the center of a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of It's My Party Designer Series Paper, then adhering that to a Bermuda Bay card base.
Cake Focal Point—Create a foundation for the die-cut by cutting a Deco Label from a light patterned It's My Party DSP sheet. Cut the Party Pop Ups birthday cake die-cut from Bermuda Bay card stock, then adhere to the label with the Fine Tip Glue Pen. Adhere the whole label to the card front with Dimensionals.
Finishing Touches—Tie a bow from the Melon Mambo/Black Baker's Twine and attach with a Glue Dot.
Woohoo! That one was so fast, too!
Print & Save This Project...
2) Complete Supplies List—"Clear" means a rubber stamp on a clear block. "Photopolymer" is see-thru.
Ink—None.• • • • •
You Can Sale-a-Brate With Me Anytime! I may not be working my normal hours, but you can still take advantage of the Sale-a-Bration promotion! I'll be checking my email several times a day if you have any questions.
3 Ways To Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Goodies!
- Shop! Select a FREE SAB item for EVERY $50 you spend! Shop Online!
- Host! Earn $25 extra Hostess Dollars for your $250 workshop or individual order! Contact me to schedule your private class or online catalog party! See regular Stampin' Rewards.
- Join! Select $30 additional items with your $99 Starter Kit—that's $155 in items, plus FREE shipping! Join Now!
Sale-A-Brate Now...To Celebrate Later!
Learn how you can EARN this exclusive FREE event when you Shop, Host & Join during Sale-a-Bration!
Try Paper Pumpkin For 3 Months—Only $55!
Plus select a FREE Sale-a-Bration item, too! Offer good now thru March 31, 2016.