Too Cool Events & Specials!
- NEW Too Cool Stamp Club—Group 2 Signups Now Open!
- Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Designer Paper - Thru July 31
- You're Awesome 20% off MDS Print Products - Thru July 31
- 50% Off Paper Pumpkin Kits—Ends September 10
- Blendabilities Markers Now Available!
- Browse the NEW Annual Catalog Online PDF
Right now is a great time to try Paper Pumpkin Kits. Thru September 10, subsribers will receive 50% off their first two month's papercrafting kits! Leran more.
Use Promo Code HALFOFF2 when you sign up at www.MyPaperPumpkin.com
- Start with a 5-1/2" x 12" piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
- Score along the 12" side at 3", 6" and 9".
- Fold it so the opposite ends are flush, then cut both layers into a curvy, diagonal edge.
- Adhere those end panels to the front and back covers, which measure 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".
Peggy outdid herself with the inside décor! There are more Gorgeous Grunge splatter along the diagonal edge. Then, tons more of those blooms! The middle 2-1/2" x 5" Very Vanilla panels leave plenty of room for writing, and they are mounted on 2-3/4" x 5-1/4" Marina Mist layers. If those center panels look odd in the photo, it's because I attempted to "photoshop" out Peggy's note to her daughter. Don't look too close! LOL!
Complete Supplies List
- Stamps—Petite Petals (wood), Gorgeous Grunge (wood), Label Love (wood)
- Ink—Elegant Eggplant, Marina Mist, Strawberry Slush Classic Ink
- Paper—Elegant Eggplant, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Pearl Jewels, Silver Baker's Twine
- Tools—Petite Petals Punch, Artisan Label Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Glue Dots, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create this project & more at my Online Store!
Thank you so much, Peggy, for sharing your daughter's special birthday card with us!