Too Cool Happenings!
- Anything Goes Open Stamp Night - July 3
- Browse the NEW Annual Catalog Online PDF
- Schedule A "BIG" Card Party To Earn Hostess Rewards!
Hi Stamping Friends!
It's a brand new month and there are lots of new & exciting things happening! New weekly deals, a new monthly promotion, new products available, and an announcement about a new Too Cool Stamp Club and new monthly class coming tomorrow!
Here's run-down of the fun!
Anything Goes Open Stamp Night—July 3, 5: 30pm to 9pm
Local stampers—Please join me in my Too Cool Stamping Studio for open stamp & chat time! Nothing formal, just bring your own projects and let's stamp together! Come when you want, stay as long as you want!
It's the perfect time to:
- Finish up stamping (or other craft) projects!
- Try out new products for the first time!
- Use stamps & tools you don't have yet!
- Get personal training on techniques!
- Ask me questions and brainstorm ideas!
- Mingle with members of my Demo Team!
- Pick up orders!
RSVP Not Necessary, But Appreciated!
NEW Weekly Deals! Be sure to check out the new Weekly Deals just announced today! This week you can save on the Label Bracket Punch, Gold Sequin Trim, Silver Fancy Foil Vellum, Silver Baker's Twine and more! Available now thru July 7, 2014.
Buy 3 Designer Series Paper Packs, Get 1 FREE!
The month of July is the perfect time to stock up on your favorite new Designer Series Papers! For every 3 packs you purchase, you can select a FREE pack of your choice! And, the best part is that there is no limit to how many multiples you purchase! Woohoo!
Offer is good now thru July 31, 2014. Designer Series Paper Stacks and Designer Series Specialty Papers do not qualify.
The Wait Is Over! Blendabilities Markers Are Here!
The highly anticipated Stampin' Blendabilities Markers are now available! Use these exclusive, alcohol-based markers together to create beautifully shaded and smoothly blended colored images! Plus, they are permanent on non-porous surfaces, so they will color on rhinestones, pearls, window sheets, cello bags and more!
Blendabilities Products That Are Now Available:
Blendabilities Markers 3-Packs—3-pack marker sets of light, medium and dark shades of the same color.
- Cherry Cobbler (#130995 - $11.95)
- Coastal Cabana (#131000 - $11.95)
- Daffodil Delight (#130998 - $11.95)
- Old Olive (#130999 - $11.95)
- Pumpkin Pie (#130997 - $11.95)
- Rich Razzleberry (#131003 - $11.95)
Blendabilities Markers Skin Tone Assortment—Set includes 6 markers for beautiful flesh tones. Bronze, Mocha, Blush, Natural, Nude, Ivory.
- Skin Tone Assortment (#129370 - $22.95)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink—A true-black ink that is recommend for use with Blendabilities, but is superb for any black stamping on card stock. Please Note: StazOn Black is alcohol-based and can interact with Blendabilities markers, so it cannot be used with them for a crisp, permanent image. Memento is water-based and "plays nicely" with the alcohol inks.
Blendabilities Color Lifter—Use this clear marker to lift and push color on your images. It aides in the blending process, lightens colored areas for highlighting, and greatly reduces color mistakes.
- Color Lifter Marker (#129369 - $4.95)
There is a bit of a learning curve with these fun new markers, but Stampin' Up! has a helpful video to get you started! Don't be intimidated...with a little practice, you'll be a Blendabilities blending & shading pro!
Here are some tips for successful results: Blendabilities Markers Introduction Video!
- Use Whisper White card stock for best results.
- Use the Memento Ink Pad to stamp your line image. Let dry 30 seconds before coloring.
- Try coloring from dark-to-light and light-to-dark to see which works best for you.
- Use circular, feathery strokes to layer on color with the finer tip.
- Finish blending using the brush tip of the lightest color.
- Use the Color Lifter for highlights and to diminish mistakes.
Remaining 6 Colors Available On August 1
The rest of the Blendabilities color line will be released to customers on August 1. If you can't wait, Join My Team! Demonstrators can pre-order the colors right now! Coming soon...
- Night of Navy (#131001)
- Wisteria Wonder (#131002)
- Calypso Coral (#130996)
- Melon Mambo (#130994)
- Crumb Cake (#131004)
- Smokey Slate (#131005)
NEW Too Cool Stamp Club—Details Coming Tomorrow!
Stay tuned for tomorrow when I share the details of my new, much more versatile Too Cool Stamp Club for both local and online stampers! You won't want to miss it!