FINAL DAY! Sale-A-Brate 3 Ways To Earn FREE Products!
- Shop—Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration Items For Every $50 Order! Shop now!
- Host—Earn $30 More Hostess Dollars With A $300 Party! Host a party!
- Join—Choose $150 Worth of Stampin' Supplies For Only $99! Join now!
►Browse the Sale-A-Bration Flyer PDF to see choices!
Last Day For This Week's Weekly Deals! Save on Champagne & Silver Glimmer Papers, Brights & Subtles Core'Dinations Card Stocks and more! Good thru March 31, 2014. New Weekly Deals will be announced tomorrow!
Hi Stamping Friends!
THIS IS IT! Today is the last day to take advantage of the FREE goodies from the Sale-A-Bration 2014 promotion! Be sure to check your Sale-A-Bration Flyer one more time to see if there is anything you have to have before these exclusive products are gone forever!
Carryover List—In case you missed it, there are two Sale-A-Bration items that will be carrying over into the new 2014 Annual Catalog: the Decorative Dots Impressions Folder and the Banner Punch.
Sale-A-Bration Bonus Offer—Two Cool Ways To Qualify!
- Place A Minimum $50 Order—Order at my Online Store using the Hostess Code: K2U46B7A. You'll be able to select one FREE Sale-A-Bration item with your order, PLUS choose 3 FREE card sets from this post!
- Purchase a Starter Kit—Sign up to Join My Team and receive an additional $25 in goodies on your order, PLUS choose 6 FREE card sets from the selections on this post!
Bonus Card Set Selections—I have multiple quantities of the cards featured on yesterday's post. If you qualify using one of the two methods listed above by 8pm on Monday, March 31, you can select your choice of card sets, while supplies last. Simply email your selection choices to email@example.com.
Card sets include all of the pre-cut supplies and embellishments for making one of that card with an envelope. Inks, adhesives, embossing powders and glitters are not included.
Local Stampers: If you would rather have me place the order to save on shipping, simply email your order to me by 8pm tomorrow. Also, you can come over during one of my Anything Goes Open Stamp Nights to put together your cards with my stamps and tools. Next one is this Thursday, April 3 at 5:30pm.
Fine Print: Good only on purchases made Sunday, March 30 and Monday, March 31, 2014, before 8pm EDT. Previous orders and Starter Kit purchases do not qualify. Orders do not count toward any clubs or classes. Online orders must be placed with the Hostess Code to qualify, or emailed to me to place on Monday night. One set of 3 FREE cards per purchase, minimum $50. Bonus card sets are limited and available on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last.
Bonus Card Sets To Choose From—See the complete list of remaining card sets to choose from on yesterday's post.
Hurry For Best Selection! Make the most of the final hours of Sale-A-Bration! Place your $50 minimum order or Join My Team now to earn your FREE Bonus Card Sets! Don't forget to use the Hostess Code K2U46B7A with your online orders.
I have one last, very simple Sale-A-Bration card to share with you today. If feels so weird because I didn't make two cool versions. That's so unlike me!
CASEd from Genevieve Ko from Stampin4Fun.
I'm not really a pastel kinda girl, so I was stepping out of my comfort zone with this super-soft color combination of Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron and Smoky Slate. Maybe that's why I only made one?!?
Trio of Petal Panels—I used the Sale-A-Bration Petal Parade set to stamp a random pattern on a piece of 4-1/2" x 3-3/8" Very Vanilla card stock. It really is great for that patterned paper look!
Once the piece was stamped, I cut it into 1-1/2" wide panels and mounted it on a 4-3/4" x 3-1/2" piece of Smoky Slate card stock.
Ribbon—Before adhering to the Pink Pirouette card base, I wrapped a Pink Pirouette 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon around it, tied and trimmed to a faux bow.
Sweet Sentiment—The greeting from Too Kind is stamped in Pistachio Pudding and punched with the Artisan Label Punch. I cut another Smoky Slate Artisan Label shape in half and used it to frame the sentiment. It's popped up with Dimensionals to lay nicely over the ribbon.
Quick, easy, and oh so pretty! I guess pastels aren't so bad after all!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Sale-A-Bration Petal Parade (wood), Too Kind (wood)
- Ink—Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron Classic Ink
- Paper—Pink Pirouette, Smoky Slate and Very Vanilla card stock
- Accessories—Pink Pirouette 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
- Tools—Artisan Label Punch, Stampin' Trimmer, Adhesive, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Bye, bye Sale-A-Bration 2014! It's been a fantastic time creating with you!
Too Cool Events!
- Full Spring Classes Event Schedule
- Anything Goes Open Stamp Night—April 3, 5:30-9pm
- Wow Techniques Class—April 11, 6:30pm
- Peaceful Petals Class-To-Go Kit—Register by April 15.
Don't Miss These!