►Plan A Girls Night Out With A Too Cool Stamping Class!◄
- See my Calendar of Events for the complete schedule!
- Or, see details about the newest Spring class additions!
Hurry! Sign-Ups End Tomorrow For This Special Event!
Attend the Sale-A-Bration Kick-Off Pre-Party on Saturday, January 25 at 2pm.
- Create 8 Sale-A-Bration Projects!
- Pick Up A Sale-A-Bration Flyer!
- Sale-A-Bration Items On Display!
- Hostess Booking Incentives!
- Place Your Sale-A-Bration Order For Priority Processing On Jan. 28!
- Door Prizes!
- Light Refreshments!
Cost: $25 or just $10 with your $50 Sale-A-Bration order* placed at the event (including your choice of a FREE Sale-A-Bration item). Class-To-Go Kits available by request. RSVP By Janaury 22, 2014.
Check out the new Weekly Deals! You'll receive discounts on the Scallop Trim Border Punch, the Extra Large Oval Punch, the New Color Marker Kit and much more. Good this week only—thru Monday, January 26, 2014.
Hi Stamping Friends!
First a special shout-out to all of my team members who participated in our Shoebox Swap last night! Thanks for bringing something for all of us to create...Vicki, Becky, Michelle, Peggy, Kathe, Rita, Darla and Jodi! It's always so much fun to get our group together! I'll be sharing the cards we made in my upcoming posts!
Today, I'm featuring another project from my Sale-A-Bration Kick-Off event on Saturday! You won't want to miss this sneak peek pre-party for the biggest promotion of the year! Come and play with the new Sale-A-Bration items and be the first to place your order for a discounted class! Tomorrow is the last day to RSVP. Class-To-Go Kits are available by request.
I don't know about you, but I'm LOVING the gold trend right now, especially when it's paired up with white! Come to my Sale-A-Bration Kick-Off and you can create this pretty gold & white card featuring the new Banner Blast stamp set and coordinating Banner Punch! Both items are Sale-A-Bration selections that you can earn for FREE with a minimum $50 order, beginning January 28, 2014.
CASEd from Lee Conrey at Stampinglee Yours.
The first version would make a nice Valentine's Day card or a simple thank you note to a friend!
Background Basics—I carefully cut the Gold Fancy Foil Vellum to a 5-1/2" x 1" size so that the hearts were somewhat centered along the border. I attached the vellum to the Whisper White card base with a thin bead of Multipurpose Glue along the top, which is hidden under a 5-1/2" x 1/2" piece of Gold Foil.
Beautiful Banners—The Banner Blast stamp set has 7 banner shapes, plus heart, flower and star banner accents. I inked the banner images with VersaMark and embossed them with Gold Embossing Powder before punching them out with the coordinating Banner Punch. They are so cute!
I topped two of the banners off with Red Glimmer Paper hearts punched from the Owl Punch.
Gold Finishes—A little of the Gold Baker's Twine, wrapped around the top and tied in a knot, gives a nice finishing touch to the focal point. I also embossed a sentiment from the Hostess Set called Express Yourself.
Measurements For Layers—The banners are mounted with Dimensionals onto a 3-3/4" x 2-1/4" piece of Whisper White. The Gold Foil mat is 3-7/8" x 2-3/8" and the bottom Whisper White layer is 4-1/4" x 2-3/4".
The Sweet Essentials sentiment on the second card would be lovely for a wedding or anniversary card. Ooohh—it would be perfect for a golden anniversary!
So how are you liking the Gold Accents trend? Are you loving it as much as I am? Let me know in the comments section below (or click here to comment if you're reading by email!
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Banner Blast (wood - coming January 28, 2014), Express Yourself Hostess Set (wood), Sweet Essentials (wood)
- Ink—VersaMark Ink
- Paper—Gold Fancy Foil Vellum Paper; Gold Foil; Red Glimmer Paper; Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Gold Baker's Twine, Gold Embossing Powder
- Tools—Banner Punch (coming January 28, 2014), Owl Punch, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Want To Make This Trendy Card? Sign Up For The Sale-A-Bration Kick-Off Party! Contact me by January 22, 2014. Class-To-Go Kits are available by request.
Too Cool Events!
- January Spring Spectacular Registration—Ends Jan. 25
- Full Spring Classes Event Schedule
- Sale-A-Bration Kick-Off Pre-Party—Jan. 25, RSVP by Jan. 22.
- "Last Thursdays" Class—January 30
- Anything Goes Open Stamp Night—February 6
Don't Miss These!
- Sale-A-Bration Promotion Begins—Janaury 28, 2014
- Clearance Rack Blitz—While supplies last!
- New Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
- Whole Lot of Love—Valentine's products available through Jan. 27.
- Weekly Deals—New specials start every Tuesday!