Don't miss the Weekly Deals available through December 9 only! This week, save on: Fun Flower Die, Hearts Collection Framelits, Paper Doily Sizzlit, Merry Minis Punch Pack, 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Wisteria Wonder Chevron Ribbon and Think Back Photobook.
Save Now When You Order At My Online Store!
Hi Stamping Friends!
I've got a sweet little treat holder to show you today, courtesy of my Too Cool team member Jodi Geers. We had a Demo Team Shoebox Swap recently featuring stocking stuffer ideas and this was the project that Jodi brought for us to make!
Inspired by Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho.
Isn't it absolutely adorable?! It's a small treat box that holds Hershey's nuggets, miniatures, Kisses, etc.
Chalk Talk Tags—The outside is created with two of the Chalk Talk Framelits die-cuts using the Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper. This is a significant detail, because Jodi is the Polka Dot Stamper—haha!
Inside Box—The die-cuts are adhered to the sides of a mini box made from a 3" x 4" piece of cardstock, scored at 1" all the way around. Easy! Be sure to use Sticky Strip for a secure hold when assembling your box.
Treat Box Décor—I love the cute Color Me Christmas stocking, stamped with StazOn Black and colored with Real Red, and Gumball Green markers. Did you see that she had us add in some stripes on the stocking? Cute! We also added some sparkly Dazzing Diamonds glitter with a 2-Way Glue Pen. That's a must for every holiday project, if you ask me! It's attached with a Glue Dot.
The tag die-cuts are tied together with some 3/8" White Taffeta Ribbon. And, we also tucked in a cute That's The Ticket accent, stamped in Real Red ink and punched with the coordinating Ticket Builder Punch.
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Color Me Christmas (wood), That's The Ticket (wood)
- Ink—StazOn Black; Real Red and Gumball Green Markers; Real Red Classic Ink
- Paper—Polka Dot Parade DSP; Real Red and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—3/8' White Taffeta Ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds
- Tools—Chalk Talk Framelits, Big Shot, Ticket Duo Builder Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Too Cool Events!
- Too Cool Demo Team Meeting—December 9, 6pm
- Wow Techniques Class—December 13, 6:30pm
- Season of Style Holiday Frame Class—December 16, 6pm
- Next "Last Thursdays" Class—Rescheduled for December 30, 6:30pm
Don't Miss These!