Holiday Sale—These Fantastic Deals End On December 2!
* * * * * FREE CARD KIT BONUS * * * * *
Order at least $50 at my Online Store using Hostess Code 9YUAX9AQ and you'll receive a FREE "Last Thursdays" Card Kit ($10 value). See details.
Important: To receive your free card kit, make sure you check the box "Allow your demonstrator to contact you" when you place your order. Otherwise, I won't know who to send the kit to!
Hi Stamping Friends!
Remember the Regal Glimmering Snowflake cards I featured about a week ago? They featured a die-cut Festive Flurry snowflake shape out of the middle of the card...
Well, I couldn't let those die-cut flakes go to waste!
So, I used them on another Best of Snow card for my Best of 25 years Club! They are so sparkly and "Frosty!"
Card Base—The Soft Sky card base is layered with a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White embossed with the Northern Flurry texture folder.
Snowflake Medallion—I stamped the snowman in StazOn Ink, then colored him with some Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler and Soft Sky inks and a Blender Pen.
To give a little contrast against the background, I sponged the snowflake die-cut with Soft Sky ink.
Then, I outlined it with the 2-Way Glue Pen and drizzled some Dazzling Diamonds glitter dust over the top! Frosty also got some Diamonds!
Finishing Touches—I added a few Rhinestone Jewels and some 3/8" White Taffeta Ribbon to finish off this whimsical wintery card.
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Best of Snow
- Ink—Blender Pen; StazOn Black; Soft Sky, Cherry Cobbler and Basic Gray Classic Ink
- Paper—Soft Sky and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Rhinestone Jewels, 3/8' White Taffeta Ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds
- Tools—Festive Flurry Framelits, Northern Flurry Texture Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Sponges, 2-Way Glue Pen, SNAIL, Dimensionals
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Best of 25 Years Facebook Contest! Tomorrow, we get to see the new Best of Sale-A-Bration stamp set, the final set in the Best of 25 Years Collection. Which set has been your favorite? Let me know on my Too Cool Stamping Facebook Page before the end of today, and you could win a Best of Sale-A-Bration card kit!
Too Cool Events!
- Too Cool Demo Team Meeting—December 9, 6pm
- Wow Techniques Class—December 13, 6:30pm
- Next "Last Thursdays" Class—Rescheduled for December 30, 6:30pm
Don't Miss These!
- New Arrivals—See the latest product releases!
- Clearance Rack—Retired merchandise at discount deals!
- Online Holiday Sale—Now thru December 2, 2013
- Top 10 Gift Ideas—See my favorite present ideas this year!
- 30% off Digital—Select downloads & print products thru November 30.
- Weekly Deals—New specials start every Tuesday!