- Countdown To Christmas November—Register by October 18.
- Join For $25—Starter Kit Special runs October 7-21 only!
- Extra $25 Hostess Benefits—For any $250 workshop in October!
- Weekly Deals—New specials start every Tuesday!
Hi Stamping Friends!
There is less than one week left to register for the November Countdown To Christmas class featuring the Christmas Collectibles Bundle! Contact me today!
Our next class is Saturday, November 2, 2013, at 2pm.
Can't make it in person? Order a Class-To-Go Kit!
Miss a previous class? September & October Class-To-Go Kits are still available.
Contact Me To Register! Registration Deadline: October 18, 2013
See Countdown To Christmas Info For Complete Details!
* * * * *
What People Are Saying About Countdown To Christmas...
"I love the card sets you just sent with the snowflake dies and stamps. I can't wait to get started on putting those all together. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!!" ~Karen C.
"Thanks so much for the time it takes you to cut and assemble each card kit. We appreciate it!" ~Kelly C.
"By the way, I finished all my September Countdown To Christmas cards the day after I got the supplies and I just love them! My daughter was even eyeing the tape." ~Kathy S.
"I love the Festive Flurry cards in our October kit! The colors are so pretty. I can't believe I have 24 of my holiday cards done already." ~Julia G.
My October Countdown To Christmas featured this pretty Festive Flurry card for the second card design. It's a quick & easy card to make, especially if you have the Festive Flurry stamps and framelits Bundle!
CASEd from Diane Vander Galien.
The soft color combo is from the beautiful Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack. I started with a Pool Party card base and a 4" x 5-1/4" Basic Gray layer.
The 3-3/4" x 5" Whipser White layer was texture embossed with the Northern Flurry Folder, then I added 3/4" wide and 1" wide fish-tailed banners to go behind the snowflakes.
I stamped two smallest Festive Flurry snowflakes in Basic Gray and Pool Party, die-cut them with the Festive Flurry Framelits (it makes it SO much easier than cutting them out!), and popped them up with Dimensionals.
They're small details, but those tiny Pearl Jewels add just the right touch to the snowflake centers! Perfect!
The sentiment is from Christmas Messages, stamped in Basic Gray.Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Festive Flurry (wood) OR Festive Flurry Bundle (wood), Christmas Messages (wood)
- Ink—Basic Gray and Pool Party Classic Ink
- Paper—Winter Frost DSP Stack OR Winter Frost Specialty DSP; Pool Party, Basic Gray and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Pearl Jewels
- Tools—Northern Flurry Texture Impressions Folder, Festive Flurry Framelits OR Festive Flurry Bundle (wood), Big Shot, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Contact me to register by Friday, October 18.
Latest Releases & Specials!
- Pop & Place Gift Tags—70 tags & matching stamps.
- Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit—20 cards, ready to assemble!
- Envelope Punch Board—Makes 66 sizes of envelopes!
- Best of Christmas—New 25th Anniversary Collector Set
Browse Current Catalogs!