- Retired Accessories Are Going Fast! Order Now!
- See The Complete Retired Stamps List
- NEW Photopolymer Sets—Shop Now!
- NEW Best of 25 Years Set—Brides & Babies
25% Off Select Digital Content & Print Products!
It's National Scrapbooking Month and Stampin' Up! is celebrating with a new promotion especially for digital designers! Today thru June 15, receive 25% off select digital content and print products!
- View Discounted Kits—More than 7 dozen ensemble, calendar, photobook, and swatchbook kits are discounted.
- View Discounted Print Pricing—Includes ALL photobooks, swatchbooks, cards, tags, individual pages, and calendars.
With fantastic content kits and awesome pricing, it's the perfect time to create your digital design projects!
Start With MDS Digital Designing Software—Only $19.95!
If you don't already have My Digital Studio software, purchase it today or try it out for FREE!
- MDS Software—Includes lots of digital artwork to get you started!
- MDS 30-Day FREE Trial—Try complete software and a sample of content without obligation!
Learn More About MDS at MyDigitalStudio.net!
Complete resources and amazing inspiration with training videos, discussion forums and a project gallery! Check it out!
Hi Stamping Friends!
I've done similar cards, but this one is a CASE from page 12 of the Spring Catalog using Bitty Butterflies instead of hearts. (Don't worry, Bitty Butterlies aren't going anywhere!)
I started by embossing a 4-1/4" x 3" piece of Primrose Petals Core'dinations card stock with the Honeycomb folder, then lightly sanding it with the Stampin' Sanding Block.
TIP: I like to use "no tabs" on my Multipurpose Platform for this folder because I've found that I get less potential tearing when I'm sanding. That folder creases really deeply and it causes problems sometimes.
I adhered the embossed piece to my card front, 4-1/4 x 11" Whisper White folded in half for a vertical open.
I made it a vertical card so I could easily wrap a 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon around it.
I stamped the soon-to-retire Word Play sentiment in Pool Party! Word Play is a fantastic go-to greeting set, because there are so many fun and versatile sayings. Worth having in your collection!
Of course, my favorite part is the line of sweet Bitty Butterflies punched from More Amore Designer Series Paper and Pool Party card stock. It's a fun way to use up this Valentine-themed heart paper in a non-Valentine's way!
How do you like the Designer Builder Brad embellishment? I adhered the butterfly onto the front, then added the clear, self-adhesive bubble on top. I think it's Too Cool!
TIP: Rather than attach the brad through the card front and have it show through on the inside, I snipped the shanks off with the Craft & Rubber Scissors (retiring) and adhered it to the card front with a Dimensional.
Same look, different sentiment on my second version. Love this quick and easy—and pretty—card!
Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Word Play
- Ink—Pool Party Classic Ink
- Paper—Primrose Petals Core'dinations; More Amore DSP; Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—3/8" White Taffeta Ribbon, Designer Builder Brads
- Tools—Honeycomb Texture Impressions Folder, Big Shot, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Stamping Sanding Block, Craft & Rubber Scissors, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
____________________________________________________________________________Events—Mark Your Calendars!
- Wow Technique Class—May 10
- Demo Team Shoebox Swap—May 13
- "Last Thursdays" Monthly Class—May 30
Promotions & New Arrivals Quick Links