Two Spots Left! Last Day To Register, or as soon as we get 12 people.
Contact me today to register.
Hi Stamping Friends!
Are you liking the new Sale-A-Bration products as much as I am! I absolutely love the colors in the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper and all of the coordinating "street-themed" items that go with it. I knew I wanted to highlight those items on at least one of my cards for tonight's "Last Thursdays" monthly card class.
CASEd from Amy O'Neill at amyoneillblog.com.
These two cool cards feature all of the "Fab Four" products that I featured on my last Sunday Showcase post. Stampin' Up! sure makes it easy to put together a fantastic card. When everything coordinates, the decision-making is easy and the cards practically make themselves!
Best of all, nearly every product on this card is a Sale-A-Bration selection that you can earn for FREE!
The Pool Party card base is layered with 5-1/2" x 2-1/2" Sycamore Street DSP on the top.
The bottom has a piece of 5-1/2" x 1-3/4" Pool Party that I embossed with the Vine Street Texture Impressions Folder. Tangerine Tango 1/4" Satin Ribbon, from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack, is tied around the card front in a double-knot and trimmed.
The 3-1/2" x 3" focal point features the Madison Avenue Sale-A-Bration stamp set. The leaves, which mimic the Vine embossing texture, are stamped in Summer Starfruit. The blooms are inked in Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango and Rich Razzleberry with Pool Party centers...picking up all of the pretty colors from the Sycamore Street paper.
I used the Corner Rounder Punch to soften the corners.
Did you know that even the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set, which includes this "birthday" sentiment, is a Sale-A-Bration selection this year?! Cool! I cut it out with the matching Bitty Banners Framelits—so easy!
I turned my my Vine Street Embossing Folder on this vertical version, so the leaves were still growing the right way. LOL!
This time I popped up the flower centers by stamping first, then punching with the Itty Bitty Punch Pack circle. It's a cute effect, but if you look closely, you'll see that I really did it because my centers weren't stamped in the center! It's a cover-up! (If you only knew how many cover-ups I have on a regular basis!)
TIP: For a "perfect" look, you may want to dust off your Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to align the leaves and blooms effortlessly.
At this point, I have to ask myself...where in the heck are the Rhinestone Jewels? I mean those flower centers are screaming out for bling! We'll have to add those during class tonight, because that is just not right!Complete Supply List:
- Stamps—Madison Avenue (SAB #129660 c, #129657 w), Itty Bitty Banners (also as a free SAB item #132195 c, #132194 w)
- Ink—Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango and Pool Party Classic Ink
- Paper—Sycamore Street DSP (SAB #127540); Pool Party and Whisper White card stock
- Accessories—Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (SAB #130812)
- Tools—Vine Street Texture Impressions Folder (SAB #130492), Bitty Banners Framelits, Big Shot, Corner Rounder Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Dimensionals, SNAIL
Find all the supplies to create these projects & more at my Online Store!
Don't forget to check out all of the Sale-A-Bration items you can earn...choose one FREE item for every $50 you spend!
____________________________________________________________________Too Cool Promotion Quick Links!
- Browse Spring Catalog—Flash Player
- Shop Spring Catalog—Online Store
- Sale-A-Bration Promotion—See what you can earn for FREE!
- MyPaperPumpkin.com—Monthly Kit Subscription
- Best of 25 Years Stamps—New stamp each month!
- Best of 25 Years Stamp Club by Mail—Deadline Jan. 31
Events—Mark Your Calendars!
- "Last Thursdays" Card Class—Jan. 31, 6:30pm
- Wow Techniques Class—Feb. 8, 6:30pm.