Remember these Valentine's notes I created a few weeks ago...
Well, I turned them into a fantastic Hostess gift by putting them inside a cute little mini "pizza" box!
Here is the box I created, covered in a pretty pattern from Twitterpated Designer Series Paper, and complete with a matching belly band. Adorable!
You could easily fit six to eight 3x3" mini cards with envelopes in this box. Perfect for a small thank you gift for friends, co-workers, teachers...anyone!
Learn how to decorate the 3x3" notes and belly band at this post.
Then, get out your new Simply Scored Tool to create a quick and easy mini note card holder!
Mini Pizza Box How-Tos
- Start with a piece of card stock that's 5-1/4" x 9-1/2".
- With the piece horizontal, score at 1", 4-1/4", 5-1/4", and 8-1/2".
- With the piece vertical, score at 1" and 4-1/4".
Your piece should look like the photo above.
- Along each 9-1/2" side, create tabs by snipping on the score lines up to where it intersects with the long score line. You should have four snips on each side.
- Fold on score lines.
- Add Sticky Strip on the edges of the wider tabs on one side (box bottom), and on the outer-most edge of the wider tabs on the other side (box lid), as shown. Six small pieces of tape are all you need!
- Once you adhere each of the tabs, the box should look like this! Simply decorate! Assembled box should be 3-3/8" square, and 1" high.
- Belly Band—Cut card stock to 1 7/8" x 10" and score the long side at 1", 2 1/8", 5 1/2" and 6 5/8".
Complete Supplies List:
- Stamps—Take It To Heart, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Ink—Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, or Pool Party, Basic Black Classic Ink
- Paper—Twitterpated DSP, Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, or Pool Party, Whisper White card stock
- Tools—Adorning Accents Embossing Folders, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits, Full Heart Punch, Simply Scored Tool, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, SNAIL
Shop online for these and more new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog!